chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Empty
PostSubject: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Source: Rajah.com

WWE Magazine conducted a "Twitterview" with Dolph Ziggler this evening on the social networking site as he answered questions regarding Shawn Michaels' retirement, WrestleMania, his hair, Simpsons, and much more.

When asked to give his pick to win NXT, he selected Heath Slater. It's worth noting that during his response, he referred to David Otunga with the following: "And the one guy is simply here because he dates some chick that's in magazines, he's not even in the Diva's league."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 pm

I lol'ed. Otunga is alright but Ziggler is correct in what he said. I would not like Otunga to win or be runner up in NXT. Slater,Gabriel and Barrat are better then him in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Otunga has a lot of personality, but he is not that good in the ring yet. I would put his ring work around 4th or 5th, as far as the rookies go. I also think it is funny to see the Vets busting the rookies balls a little.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Lukey Boi (Black Dagger) wrote:
Slater,Gabriel and Barrat are better then him in my opinion.

There better be someone else on that list ... :@
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Obviously Brian is on the list but I know he is the winner of NXT already it is predictable. Especially with the whole winner getting a title shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Lukey Boi (Black Dagger) wrote:
I lol'ed. Otunga is alright but Ziggler is correct in what he said. I would not like Otunga to win or be runner up in NXT. Slater,Gabriel and Barrat are better then him in my opinion.

I think the 3 you name are better and i like them but I also like Otunga. I remember watching Jackson with Kendrick thinking he's going to be something and thats what i see with Otunga. Not there yet but can be easily used with not to much talent. He's not here because of a chick though. He has the it factor and being with a chick no matter who she is doesn't give that to you. Unless its Halle Berry than yeah you should be allowed to go anywhere and do anything just because you're sleeping with her.

What? I'm just saying!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga   WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Star Takes Shot At David Otunga
Page 1 of 1