chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 am

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Rey Mysterio announced that in three years will retire from wrestling

Rey Mysterio considered among the most famous Hispanic wrestlers currently wrestling for three years said he will announce his retirement to devote himself to his family and rest his body.

"I have 22 years of college so I plan to take three years to announce my retirement in a historic event that is the most spectacular of which I starred in, "he said in an interview with this news agency.

"For the rest of my career I'm planning to do even more spectacular and innovative," said the master of the art 619.

"I hate to pigeonhole me and why I am presenting new keys and move because that is what I enjoy exposing my fans, "said one born in the city of San Diego, California.

"When my retirement is that my body will thank you for not exploiting more because you feel tired for having hurt so many bumps and begin operations, but now thinking about my future to devote to my wife and my children, "he said.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

This interview sounds like giberish. It must have been in spanish and badly translated. Anyway, I am not a fan of his, so I am fine with him retiring whenever. It seems a little early to annouce something that is 3 years away.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:27 pm

That's the worse Spanish-to-English translation I've ever read. It's like it was done by Babelfish.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 am

It is worse them myself and CJ ... Now that is saying something xP
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm

From that, I can't even tell if they were actually talking to Mysterio Smile
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Love mysterio. Truthfully there isn't much more they can do with him. They made him too big for himself. and ya the translation is real bad.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Rey's knee is going to explode like a nuclear explosion soon.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

lol
3 yrs is a long time his mind can't be made up
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details   Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio to Retire in 3 Years - Details
Page 1 of 1