chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Releases Unused Wrestler

Go down 
+2
Bek
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 am

pwinsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment released former Tag Team champion Lance Cade on Friday. Cade was brought back to the company in October 2009 but was never used on the main roster. He popped up in developmental and waited for a new role to be assigned to him but nothing ever came about. During his previous run, he was last associated with Chris Jericho during Jericho's feud against Cade's trainer Shawn Michaels. We'll have more on the release when we hear it. Representatives for Cade sent word he can be reached for independent bookings at LanceCade@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 am

Back when I was watching wrestling a fair bit, Cade seemed to be one of the ones who could actually have the potential to go far. Seems I was wrong. Or at least the WWE think so.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

I agree, he has a great cowboy gimmick and the fans hated it. Had alot of potential
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:40 am

I wasn't a huge fan of the guy, but I feel bad that they rehired him for nothing. Should have just left him in the first place. I wish him the best anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am

There must be more going on with him then we know. The first time he was released, he was on the verge of a push and probably would have wrestled HBK at some point.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 pm

I was wondering why it took so long for WWE to put him on TV. Guess they had nothing for him. Such reminiscent of Tomko's signing last year.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm

The only time I liked cade was when he was with Murdock because I thought it would help the tag team division. Other than that, saw nothing interesting about him
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Unused Wrestler   WWE Releases Unused Wrestler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Releases Unused Wrestler
Page 1 of 1