chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Breaking news from tonight's Ring Of Honor show. Christopher Daniels made his ROH return during the event, challenging Davey Richards after Richards' match on the card against Kenny King.

More details to follow.

Last edited by Sykesy on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Probably promotional for WWE
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 pm

WHAT?

He works for TNA ...
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

This is such great news for Ring of Honor. Christopher Daniels was the cornerstone of the promotion in its early days and I definitely think that it'll make ROH that much stronger.

With that said, I'm now assuming that TNA doesn't any longer perceive RoH as a threat to them so that's why they probably allow Daniels to work ROH shows. This could easily pave the way to returns from Samoa Joe and Homicide too. I really am all of a sudden finding my way back to love Ring of Honor as much as I did when it started!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 am

Although is it a possibility, Do you really think Eric of Hogan would let Daniels work for ROH? maybe ... But I expect that something else has occurred between both parties. I pray to god he has not been fired though.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm

ya mistake on my part. I liked daniels though. With Jack Swagger becoming WHC and TNA letting such good talent leave my point of TNA hypocricy strengthens.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor   Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To Ring Of Honor
Page 1 of 1