chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New ROH Tag Team Champions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New ROH Tag Team Champions! Empty
PostSubject: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 am

Source: ME xD

Last night the Kings Of Wrestling [Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero] Defeated The Briscoe Brothers for the ROH Tag Team Championship.

Pretty awesome if you ask me, I believe this is there second reign and they are such a great team. Yes I Idolise the Briscoe Brothers and all but Hero/Castagnoli are just brilliant. Great to see these feud will escalate even more.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 pm

YES!!! I can't stand the dumbass rednecks and The Kings of Wrestling are one of my favorite tag teams today.

Also not being ROH tag team champs means they could win the PWG tag team titles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 am

So wait, Do you hate them or not?

Hopefully not, They are probably the greatest Tag Team today apart from Beer Money and Team 3D
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 am

We dislike them. But we want to see them kill the Bucks cause we're more sick of the Bucks than we are of them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 am

Who is we?

But Briscoes are awesome. Why so much hate from everyone recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ROH Tag Team Champions!   New ROH Tag Team Champions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ROH Tag Team Champions!
Page 1 of 1