chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

» Ric Flair's son Reid is expected to be backstage a few upcoming TNA iMPACT! shows. It's unknown if he will be brought in as a wrestler or if he's just coming in for training.

» Speaking of Ric Flair, he's been telling people that he's having more fun working in TNA than he has had in years because he loves playing a heel. Flair still thinks he has one big match left in him and the opponent he's mentioned is Kurt Angle whom he wrestled once in the WWE during their time on RAW back in 2005

Here's a Video Clip to the match:

WWE - Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair - RAW 6-27-05
Uploaded by nickslic123. - Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.

» Dixie Carter posted several photos from a hunting trip on her Twitter account. One of the photos shows her alongside a huge dead hog while holding a gun. The other shows her with a huge bass fish. She seems like an outdoorsmen!

Here are the photos:

Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News 1-21

Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News 2-16
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 pm

WOW, Dixie shoots a huge pig. This is brilliant. I have always wanted to see pictures of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Sykesy wrote:
WOW, Dixie shoots a huge pig. This is brilliant. I have always wanted to see pictures of such a thing.

Well I'm glad that you liked it Sykesy and plus, it was interesting to see her doing outdoor activities

@ least she finds other stuff to do besides being President of TNA

Way to go Dixie! Very Happy

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 pm

You're cheering her on for brutally murdering an innocent animal for sport? Right...Dixie is nothing but a Goddamn redneck and she should get out of the spotlight and out of the wrestling world.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
You're cheering her on for brutally murdering an innocent animal for sport? Right...Dixie is nothing but a Goddamn redneck and she should get out of the spotlight and out of the wrestling world.

You know something SEZ?

I don't know what has gotten into you, but there are people who does hunting for a living, my friends do and so does some people in my family and all you do is complain whenever I support TNA or Dixie Carter.

I don't know what you have against TNA or Dixie Carter, but enough is enough

I'm sorry to say this, but that's the way it is and that's life.

and for you to call somebody a redneck is downright disgusting and people like me take offense to that

I have friends, but I don't call'em rednecks b/c it gets people offended

I'm sorry if this is personal, but I don't know if I want to be on a forum w/somebody who makes comments like that.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

She didn't kill the pig to make a living. She killed it for her own enjoyment. That's wrong dude. Fine she isn't a redneck. She's a dumbass bitch. So what I have against Dixie is that she kills innocent animals for fun.

I said nothing about TNA, only about her. So I don't understand why you brought up TNA.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm

She didn't kill the pig to make a living. She killed it for her own enjoyment. That's wrong dude. Fine she isn't a redneck. She's a dumbass bitch. So what I have against Dixie is that she kills innocent animals for fun.

I said nothing about TNA, only about her. So I don't understand why you brought up TNA.

Oh, is that right?

Excuse me, but you don't know if she does that for her own enjoyment or making a living

I don't know everybody's personal life, and neither do you, but still, people kill animals all the time, so why is Dixie any different?

and also, calling her a you know what is still disgusting.

So let me ask you this:

Do you have friends who hunt?
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Friends who hunt are stupid cunts. Wink

I hate anyone who viciously kills animals for no reason. Dixie is no exception.

Dixie owns a big time wrestling company that (used) to average 1 million viewers a week right? I doubt she kills shit for a living.

I think there's something in the bible about that kind of stuff. Black Jesus does not approve, I can tell you that.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Friends who hunt are stupid cunts. Wink

I hate anyone who viciously kills animals for no reason. Dixie is no exception.

Dixie owns a big time wrestling company that (used) to average 1 million viewers a week right? I doubt she kills shit for a living.

I think there's something in the bible about that kind of stuff. Black Jesus does not approve, I can tell you that.

Oh please, let's not even go there SEZ

I thought that we all made an agreement that we weren't going to bring up Religion or Jesus or talk about The Bible in ANY Wrestling Topic, that's the reason why topics get off track in an instant b/c of stuff like that

and so, I'm not gonna even gonna go there
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Black Jesus isn't THAT Jesus.

And Dixie sucks, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 pm

You know what SEZ?

I'm done talking to you

If you got a problem, then deal w/it.

and also, if you don't like Dixie Carter, then here's an advice to ya:

Don't respond to any topic relating to her

I don't respond to all topics like I use b/c I learned, that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then don't say it @ all

I LOVE Dixie Carter and I support her no matter what good or bad she does
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Good cause I didn't even want to talk to you to begin with.

And I'm going to continue hating Dixie Carter until TNA fails to the point where she sells it. And hopefully by then she'll have to hunt for a living so I can forgive her for getting some practice in early.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

I will say that I'm more interested in her shooting the pig than seeing Flair with his one more big match.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Good cause I didn't even want to talk to you to begin with.

And I'm going to continue hating Dixie Carter until TNA fails to the point where she sells it. And hopefully by then she'll have to hunt for a living so I can forgive her for getting some practice in early.

SEZ, that is the dumbest thing that I ever heard in my life.

BEAST wrote:
I will say that I'm more interested in her shooting the pig than seeing Flair with his one more big match.

Amen to that BEAST, I'm glad that I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Wow i got someone else to agree with me on another topic cool. Flair is finish. I wanted to see TNA do good but as I've been saying they are hypocrites. This is starting to become WWE rewind. They should change the name. I'm the biggest Macho Man fan I know but if he comes here in the near future I'll never watch TNA again they are true and blue hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm

And you can both (TNALDF & SEZ) stop talking about her now...why are we talking about shooting pigs to begin with...
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Here's an idea, let's lock this topic and I'll talk about Dixie Carter in another Wrestling Forum.

and as for TNA being hypocrites, I disagree with THAT

Every company is not perfect and every company does have hypocrites, but I will still support TNA no matter what.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm

I don't have a problem with Dixie at all. I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about Flair one more big match. He can't even strut anymore its time to give it up. He looks like a alcoholic that needs to be refueled. His one more big match will probably be a main event at a PPV I'll wait to hear about.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 pm

BEAST wrote:
I don't have a problem with Dixie at all. I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about Flair one more big match. He can't even strut anymore its time to give it up. He looks like a alcoholic that needs to be refueled. His one more big match will probably be a main event at a PPV I'll wait to hear about.

I knew that you were talking about Ric Flair and yes, I think that he NEEDS to stay out of the ring, he is too old and he has already made a name for himself a LOOOONNNNGGGG time ago

But now, it's time to stay in his place as a manager.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Flair can have an awesome one last match, who are you to say otherwise?

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News   Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter Shoots A Huge Pig (Pics), Backstage Flair-TNA News
Page 1 of 1