chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE in talks with Hogan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE in talks with Hogan? Empty
PostSubject: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: Wrestling Observer

- Some people in WWE management are already talking about Hulk Hogan returning for WrestleMania 27. They have seen in the past how Hogan will bail a ship before it sinks and note how TNA has not worked out for him so far.

There is NOTHING I want to see Hogan doing at WM 27, but TNA is a sinking ship.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am

^ 100% agreed. Daniels was the final straw for me. ^

WWE >> Current TNA
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 am

Only thing I could see him doing that would draw is a match with Cena. Would doubt that a match with Austin and Hogan is ever going to happen, which is why I'm throwing Cena out there instead. Doubt he'll be making a comeback though. At least not within the year.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

This is the last thing I want to see. Hogan should have retired years ago. I'm actually surprised Vince wants him back after him being in TNA, but meh.. hope it isn't true anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Hogan's last match should have been Hogan vs. Vince at WM 19. That would have been a perfect way to end his career, but no, he had to look like shit in the ring for a few more years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE in talks with Hogan?   WWE in talks with Hogan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE in talks with Hogan?
Page 1 of 1