chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights Empty
PostSubject: TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights   TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of TNA president Dixie Carter:

"Mon Night iMPACT! moves to 8 pm ET start time on Spike each Monday w/an encore performance Thursdays at 9 pm ET. Spread the word!"

Follow more Dixie tweets on Twitter at TNADixie.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights   TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Finally, TNA does something smart. It only make sense to have an hour of Impact that will not compete with WWE in anyway...excpet on April 26 because Raw will be 3 hours that night. I am also a huge fan of the replay idea. I do not hate everything about TNA, but I will not turn from Raw, to Impact, no matter what is on Impact. I will, however, watch Impact on Thursdays.

applause TNA gets a clue
Back to top Go down

TNA Officially Moves Impact To 8PM On Monday Nights
Page 1 of 1