chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Empty
PostSubject: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

SOURCE: Rajah.com

There was brief discussion of holding both WrestleMania XXVII and the following night's Raw at the Georgia Dome with night two massively scaled down. Additionally, either the Philips Arena or Fox Arena will hold Hall of Fame.

Regarding next year's Hall of Fame class, Bill Goldberg is expected to headline the event providing both sides can reach an agreement. Ron Simmons is also said to be a lock to join next year's class. Other suggested names are Sting (though not if he's still with TNA), Lex Luger and the Steiner Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

That sounds like a pretty great HOF class. Goldberg had a relatively short career, but he was red hot for 2 or 3 years in WCW and the 1 year in WWE. Ron Simmons is a lock for the HOF as far as I am concerned. First ever black WHC, DAMN!. If Sting is not with TNA, I think it is a lock that he will be in and he will be the headliner of that year. To this list, I might also add Booker T and or Harlem Heat.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:45 pm

If it is STRICTLY WCW then it will be Harlem Heat.

Also they should throw in D.D.P and Scott Steiner [Sadly]

Also, I wonder if HBK will be inducted this year seeming this is going to be a WCW HOF
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I think HBK will go in next year and though that would throw a little wrinch into the All WCW Class, HBK is a first ballet HOFer. If they have Sting, Goldberg, Steiner, Ron Simmons, DDP, and HBK. That would be a hell of a good class.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Probably the best to be honest that WWE has had.

Also, Throw is Savage and Dean Malenko.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah, Savage should be in the Hall soon. WWE might not put all of the big names in at once though. They might have to hold off on some to bolster other HOF classes.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

If it's a WCW-themed induction [which I like the sound of a lot] then I'd rather Shawn Michaels wasn't included. There's no rush to induct him and he just wouldn't fit it amongst all those WCW names. If WWE can secure Randy Savage [unlikely due to his beef with Vince], Goldberg, Harlem Heat, The Steiners, Sting and Ron Simmons then that would be an awesome class. Not too concerned with any of the other names brought up.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:22 pm

No love for D.D.P?

He should easily be inducted before Harlem Heat, Steiners or even Goldberg.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

^^ My bad, forgot to list him. Yeah, DDP should go in. I'd place him over Rick and Stevie Ray for sure but not Scott Steiner and Booker T. They've both won more titles across various promotions, as part of legendary tag teams and as memorable singles wrestlers. As for Goldberg, well I'm undecided. He's not won that many titles but his impact and status mean he's definitely worthy of a spot in the WWE HOF - but they do have some dubious inductees [in my opinion] which lowers the level of achievement needed.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm

DDP had a good run but I have a feeling he'll never be inducted. Harlem Heat should definitely be in at some point or at least Booker alone. The Steiner's could happen, I always thought they were mediocre but could still happen, mainly unsure if it would or not cause I'm not sure what terms Scott is on with WWE these days. Hard to know who would be inducted given that they might be working elsewhere or aren't on good terms with the company, we'll see. Don't see why they wouldn't induct The Anderson's or Tully Blanchard. Pretty rich in WCW history and who didn't love the Horsemen?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Valid point Dace.

I honestly do not see Ole Anderson in the Hall Of Fame though unless he is inducted with Arn. Tully should be a definite though.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah, Ole on his own might seem out of place. If they inducted him with Arn, could definitely work though. If not, just put in Tully and Arn. They were a great team for a while there but they could very easily go in separately and it wouldn't seem lackluster. Would be 2 more guys to fill out the class. God, throw in Barry Windham while you're at it. WWE doesn't have a problem with any of these guys and they aren't working elsewhere. HOF class with Horsemen members would be pretty cool, even if they aren't headliners.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 pm

If Flair is done with his little TNA thing next year, the Horsemen would be awesome. I don't see them putting the other Horsemen in without Flair being there.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Flair is already in the HOF though.

But, Yeah. I see them putting them in without Flair. They are big enough names by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm

I know Flair is in the HOF, but he could also go in as part of the Horsemen and be the first ever 2 time WWE HOFer. That kind of stuff happens in the R&R Hall of Fame all of the time. Eric Clapton is in a solo artist and as part of Cream. Flair is the most popular face of the Horsemen, so I don't feel it would be as good without Flair being in the group, when they are enducted. I have not doubt that they should be in. The Horsemen were the begining of super heel faction from DX to Evolution, to The Hart Foundation to the nWo and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class   Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumored Names For Next Year's HOF Class
Page 1 of 1