chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Rob Terry THAT Bad

Go down 
+3
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Empty
PostSubject: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Firstly, I know he is not good in the ring but so many people say he is the worst wrestler to grace the ring. As bad as Batista and worse then Khali? ... I think not.

Sure he sucks, He has maybe 10 moves but do you think he is that bad?

I personally feel he has potential to really improve if the strap is taken off him. He is not exciting but I would not say boring.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Batista is not "bad" and Rob Terry is a long way from being as good as Batista. He is not nearly as bad as Kahli, but no one is that bad. From what I have seen, I think he kind of sucks right now, but that doesn't mean he will always suck. Right now, he is a mid-card guy at best and that is where he should stay.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Umm yeah, Batista is BAD. He is sloppy and has poor ring sense. I do think he does his job though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Batista does "power wrestling" pretty well and I enjoy his work, so there Smile Rob Terry has "the look" and now he needs some skills.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm

From what I've seen, Rob Terry is not very good. Batista is definitely superior in pretty much every area although that isn't much of a compliment because I don't rate Terry much at all. Terry's one of the guys that I'd rather TNA released to give more time to showcase wrestlers I care about - which is most of the roster. Terry's better than Khali but he's still dull. Some guys don't even have to be that athletic or talented in the ring but their charisma, presence and character keep you intertested anyway. Terry is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Batista is good at what he does. But that's a whole nother debate. Rob isn't the greatest thing to ever hit a ring, that's for sure. But given his size and lack of experience, that's to be expected. People can improve over time and I think it's too early to judge. He isn't bad now regardless, isn't great but he gets the job done. And he has basically the perfect look to be a success. If he is committed to learning and getting better, this guy could be a big deal. But he could go far in TNA with what he is doing now anyway.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 am

Batista is a better wrestler than Rob Terry which means that Rob Terry sucks in the ring real bad. But I love the way they push him. I love the idea of being a fighting champion. It excites me. They may have went too far with the chair attack by Homicide as he crushed him but the blood that trickled down which I'm sure they didn't plan was just an excellent effect. But I swear this guy seems to only know chokes slams. Can't wait to see how things play out with him and Orlando Jordan.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am

He can't be worse than Zeus. Nobody can be worse than Zeus.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 am

I'd say they were about even. lol
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 pm

I watched his match this week and it was pretty bad. Terry obviously has "the look" but he doesn't have much atheltic ability or natural skill in the ring. Skill can be learned, but it is going to take a lot of time. If they keep putting him these, lame, short, squash matches, he will never become a good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:11 am

ya but they're setting him up to go agianst Orlando Jordan. Can't wait to see how Jordan wins this. I actually like Jordans character. Funny because I never liked any of the other fruity characters of the past, Gorgeous George, Ravishing Rick Rude, Rick the model Martel, Golddust, etc. etc. but Jordan character surprised me. It looks...... intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Lets face it, Rob Terry would not even be on WWE TV yet. He would get a look from WWE because he has the look, but he would not be on TV and sure would not have a title. Rob Terry isn't even as good as Ziek Jackson.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:00 am

Are you fucking serious?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 pm

^^Of course I am serious, have you seen Terry wrestle? He has nothing expect "the look." He has no moves, and no natural ring ablility.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 pm

He does have moves, Just not many xP
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am

Come on you can't seriously think he has more moves than Jackson. Jackson might not have many moves but he can do more than choke slam 5 times in a match and 1 time afterwards. Rob Terry can only wrestle in TNA. I know, I know he was in FCW but only because of his size the WWE took a short look at him and knew to let him go. I know no other wrestling franchizes would even consider him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:56 pm

WWE would always give him a look because of his size, but there is no chance in hell he would be on WWE TV and he sure as hell would not have a title.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 am

i would like to see some one use his gimmick (other than Cena) of fighting champion. not to his lvl of extreme but the concept i like. But then again it has turned on Cena.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Watch Rob Terry's pathetic attempt at "saving" Team Hogan, on this weeks Impact. Then tell me Terry is not THAT bad. Terry's millitary press slam attempt was fuckin pathetic.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 am

not only that but he fell a couple of times. lol! smh! i tried to root for him. was even glad he came out, that was a great twist of events. he had to spoil it didn't he. lol! TNA but this is what TNA always look like to me. Just a bunch of miscues and errors.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 am

Rob Terry proved that he is just a body builder. He is all show and no go as they say. Sure, everyone has had a mistake in the ring, but that looked pathetic.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 am

yep I agree just wish i hadn't went so hard for him earlier in this thread. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Rob Terry THAT Bad   Is Rob Terry THAT Bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Rob Terry THAT Bad
Page 1 of 1