chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internal concern over Jeff Hardy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Quote :
source: www.f4wonline.com

-- There is much internal concern regarding the state of Jeff Hardy. Many feel his work since coming to TNA has been lackluster not to mention that his promos are rambling and sometimes virtually incoherent. Several people are comparing his current state to his previous run in the company, which occurred as a result of his termination from World Wrestling Entertainment
for erratic behavior, drug use, refusal to enter rehab and deteriorating ring performance.

This is exactly why I am glad he is not in the WWE. TNA can be the ones that has to worry about what Jeff Hardy is on at the moment. No one should be surprised by this, since he has had these problems for years. Good riddance Jeff Hardy. waving
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

How long until he no shows an event? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 pm

I give it 3 months before he is gone from TNA and wrestling.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 am

Jake the snake roberts had the same problem during his day. He would no show events even title matches. His drug of choice was Crack Cocaine. I don't know what Hardy does but most likely crystal meth. Thats just a guess but he definately be in another world.

This may be the reason the black machismo has been getting more involved. his skit with hogan are the highlights of tna to me. I'm a savage fan if you guys can remember. but they maybe looking to replace hardy with my boy the black machismo and it would make things better anyway as another young guy would get some time to shine.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Hardy was arrested with all kinds of illegal narcotics, who knows what he is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal concern over Jeff Hardy   Internal concern over Jeff Hardy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internal concern over Jeff Hardy
Page 1 of 1