chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD Results 4/16/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Quote :

- WWE SmackDown! opens with Jericho and Edge, both say world heavyweight championship needs to stay on Smackdown. Teddy Long comes out and blames Y2J and Edge for Randy Orton facing Swagger at the Extreme Rules PPV.

- Jack Swagger vs. Edge vs. Y2J for the world heavyweight championship is the main event for Smackdown.

- Drew McIntyre cuts a promo saying UK fans hate him, huge Scotland sucks chant. Kane vs. McIntyre next.

- Kane vs. Mcintyre ends in DQ when Drew tries getting counted out, Matt Hardy runs out and throws Mcintyre back to Kane. Kane chokeslams them both then we see Ziggler attacking Josh Mathews from last week.

- Ziggler vs. R-Truth is next. Ziggler cuts a sarcastic promo saying sorry for attacking Josh Mathews. Ziggler wins via sleeper hold then we get Extreme Rules card rundown.

- Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool w/ Layla and Vickie Guerrero. McCool wins via big boot. Said to be good. Beth Phoenix makes the save following a post match beat down.

- Backstage promo with SES.

- CM Punk and Luke Gallows vs. The Hart Dynasty and Rey Mysterio. The Miz joins the announce team. Rey and Dynasty defeated SES via powerslam and 619 then we get a Jericho and Barrett backstage promo.

- JTG beats Caylan Croft and is attacked post match by Shad. JTG fights back and runs Shad off.

- Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge is next... Jack Swagger picked up the pin on Chris Jericho after Edge hit Jericho with the spear. After the match, Jericho placed Edge's ankle between the steel ring steps and the ring post and crushed it with a kick. That ends the show.

Another great SD this week. McIntyre vs. Kane, another good match between the 2. Ziggles vs. Truth, good match. 6 Man tag, great tag team match and Miz was awesome on commentary. JTG look good on his own and I am really enjoying the Cryme Tyme split storyline. WHC Triple Threat was the best match of the week, on any wrestling program. Another great, 20 min SD main event.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 am

i liked the truth vs Zigler a nice showdown between up and coming wrestlers. Zigler winning was great. i like his and drews character. love seeing the new guys. Drew is the new hhh.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 am

^I agree, I think Drew and Dolph have great potential. Although I've always preferred Raw, SD has grown on me a lot lately. They seem to have a wider range of matches/storylines, rather than sticking everyone in the same one all the time like Raw usually does.

But yeah, was another great show this week. Looking forward to the next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 am

For well over a year now, SD has been the best wrestling on TV. I still love Raw and watch it every week, but SD has far better wrestling. SD usually gives 15-20 mins for the main event, but Raw only gives about 8-10 mins on average. Raw also waste space with the guest host segments and it is a huge waste when they are in the main event.

I think McIntyre is going to have an outstanding career. Thus far, he has been a great IC Champion. I wish that Dolph would get a title push. Hopefully he will be getting into something good this summer. I also like Dolph using the old Sleeper Hold. I wish more guys would use submision finishers at this point. I want Punk to bring back Anaconda Vice.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm

i was catching flashbacks when you was talking CJ. i totally agree with you on all your points except the Dolph push thing. i like the way they're shopping him to us. like they're saying, 'you guys are paying attention to everyone else right now but i'm coming and i'm going to be a problem.' Drew Mc the chosen one despite having the title isn't doing as well as Dolph. Dolph is piling wins on. against quality opponents. Beating kane is impressive and doing it 3 times convincingly is even more so. He took out RTruth who've been on a little push himself. Made The Great Khali decide to go home and relearn how to wrestle. Dolph is getting an excellent push.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 pm

^^That is a great point, but, last fall, Dolph was on track to be IC Champion. Mysterio got suspended, Morrison won the IC title, and Dolph push died. It is great that he has gotten back on track in the last few weeks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SD Results 4/16/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Results 4/16/10   SD Results 4/16/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD Results 4/16/10
Page 1 of 1