chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm sorry for asking this.

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
Affy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

I'm sorry for asking this. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 pm

But what is everyones deal with TNALDF.

Yeah hes a little...weird but he has helped this forum and kept it active.

He pissed you off and you don't like him...thus you banned him.

Thats how i see it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:21 pm

He did not really help with discussion. 90% of his topics got no replies.

But I do understand where you are coming from but there is alot more to the story.

Firstly, He was known for PM Advertising and always getting in arguments [Yeah, Many with me and I was never innocent but he loved to ignite the fire]. Honestly, He was more of a hinderance then an aid to the forum and it reached a point where enough was enough.

He asked to be banned and we granted it, We kept both parties happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Affy wrote:
He pissed you off and you don't like him...thus you banned him.

Sykesy wrote:
He asked to be banned and we granted it, We kept both parties happy Very Happy

^this.

I would never ban someone just cause they pissed me off. TNALDF was warned many a times and was the main catalyst for a lot of feuds around here.

His posts were mostly spam and as for people hating him well I remember some feuds where the whole forum joined in to hate on him.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 pm

If MF or STL asked to be banned? Would you do it? No.

It was a matter of you both not liking him.

But I guess I understand.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

The point could be made relevant that at one point and time we all joined in to hate on Sykesy and/or Affliction.

Last I checked, both have been warned many times, and the same thing you've been accusing him of doing is the same thing that others have done and are still here for.

Now dammit I may not like him either, but I damn hell ass support his right to spark wrestling discussion and/or wrestling argument.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Kay, since everyone's stating their opinions, I might as well.

I don't really have any problems with tnaldf; he annoys me but I actually do think he's a top contributor to the site, whether no one responds to his topics or not, the guy does try, no one can deny that.

But I'm only going to make one point: Affy was banned before for "speaking out against CGS" and from what I can remember, tnaldf has done this more times than anyone on the site.

The reason of the banning is questionable, yes, but if one person has been banned before for doing it, why shouldn't tnaldf be? And I don't think the guy cares either way; he did ask to be banned.

and so, until then, Goodbye God Bless and PEACE!!!

NWA, WCW and TNA: They will forever be known as WRESTLING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm

stl311 wrote:

Last I checked, both have been warned many times, and the same thing you've been accusing him of doing is the same thing that others have done and are still here for.

Same for you STL ...
Back to top Go down
Schiffer
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Schiffer

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 pm

He was hilarious. GOD BLESS those old feud threads.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 am

He's asks to be banned more than once. This time I was more than happy to do it.

If anyone really wanted to be banned then I really cannot say no can I? If someone is serious about it I will ban them. They can always be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry for asking this.   I'm sorry for asking this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry for asking this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: The Feud-
Jump to: