chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Empty
PostSubject: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Quote :
Credit: Gerweck.net

According to Steve Gerweck, AJ Styles was not happy about dropping the TNA World Title to Rob Van Dam on Monday's Impact. Styles was also upset over the ending of the match when RVD did not hook the leg for the pinfall.

Gerweck also reports that, after the match, Styles packed his things and left the building without speaking to anyone.

There were mixed feelings to the situation, with some feeling that Styles has gotten an ego and others agreeing with the idea that TNA made Styles look weak with the booking of the RVD match.

Ohhhhhh, I love this little piece of news. I would love to see AJ in the WWE and I know I am going to get some "he would never do that" stuff, but come on man. If he is pissed at TNA and still wants to be in the big time, WWE is the place.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 am

ya i've been wanting him and samoan joe who hasn't been around much lately. He would get a good push. This is another dumb move by TNA. RVD isn't in Style's class. They were actually doing good for a minute until this. i was shocked that RVD won. AJ Styles is the flagship of TNA. Everyone can say Double J built TNA but everyone also knows that Styles and Joe carried it. They should be the Hulk Hogans and HBKs of the brand. RVD couldn't hold a candle to either of them. And if TNA allows Styles to go to WWE it will be the move that single handedly breaks the camels back. They lose Styles he takes 30% or more of the fan base with him. He'll quickly go into the championship race in WWE and gain a title. Truth be told he deserves to go to WWE and let his career sky rocket. I think he can surpass Cena as the face of the WWE. And i'd definately root for him.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 am

Styles has toiled away in TNA long enough. He has put in 7 great years for them and Hogan comes in to fuck it all up.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Ugh, AJ himself said he will never go to WWE.

AJ wrestles for the wrestling, Not for the fame and all that BS. You will not see him in WWE
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 pm

He also does not wrestle for free. He wants to make a living, do what he loves to do, period. WWE can provide him a far better living then TNA. Futhermore, AJ is a TNA corner stone and they are booking him like crap. Styles has been with TNA for 7 years. AJ is the "HBK" of TNA in that he always goes out and puts on a great match, always. Maybe he "will never go to WWE" but he might leave TNA and that would be very bad for TNA.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 am

In my 32 years i've learned to never say what you wont do. Love and hatred are strong emotions. AJ Styles was to TNA as Hogan was to WWF and they are killing his life right now. I can see him being so angry that the only thing u want is revenge. And what better revenge than to work for the enemy. That would hurt TNA bitterly. He really doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting. On top of all he has done for the company, he really is the best person there. They waited all these years to turn him heel to do this to him. If he goes to WWE it wont even be about the money.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 am

^^Thank you. You never say never in the wrestling business. EVER. When Hogan was headlining Manias, do you think he would have considered going to WCW? No way, but things change. Did you ever think Bisch and Heyman would work in WWE, no fuckin way. That is, until they both did. AJ Styles have put in the work for TNA and now WWE could make him a huge star. Forget the money, think about the revenge factor. He could be so much bigger then TNA and what better way to tell them then show them?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am

I wouldn't go as far as saying that AJ Styles is TNA's Hulk Hogan because that's a major comparison to do. I'd rather make the analogy that AJ Styles is to TNA what Sting was to WCW: their franchise player, who never defected the company, even in trying times.

Unless WWE is convinced that they can make AJ Styles a major draw, they won't bother to look at him. They're gonna look at guys like James Storm and Robert Roode because they have more charisma and can do fairly well in promos.
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 am

If I were AJ, I'd be pissed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss   Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Styles leaves Impact upset after title loss
Page 1 of 1