chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA making a big push to get Heyman?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA making a big push to get Heyman? Empty
PostSubject: TNA making a big push to get Heyman?   TNA making a big push to get Heyman? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am

Quote :
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Vince Russo, as we have reported over the last several weeks, said he is going to take a break from writing, but will remain with the company and move to Nashville as noted last week. Russo intends to continue giving his input, but will remove himself as head writer. The move to step down was based solely on Russo, as he has been cited as being burnt out over the last few weeks.

With Russo’s decision to step down as head writer, Dave Meltzer reports that there has been an escalation in talk regarding Paul Heyman coming in. Those within TNA, and are close to Heyman, believe he will indeed sign with the company. Heyman signing with TNA would come off as a surprise when you consider his past relationship with Bischoff, whom have both thrown verbal jabs against one another throughout the 90’s decade.

This would be awesome for TNA and the wrestling business, if they can make it happen. I just do not see Heyman ever working for Bisch and or Hogan...EVER.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TNA making a big push to get Heyman?   TNA making a big push to get Heyman? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 am

I can see it if they gave him enough control. Which wont happen. Bisch and hogan sharing control is crazy in itself. But I can see them letting Heyman be a third element and i can see Paul E. working WITH them.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TNA making a big push to get Heyman?   TNA making a big push to get Heyman? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 am

Heyman won't work with TNA unless he's given carte blanche on the booking. I think Heyman has a pretty good idea of what would work with TNA and what wouldn't.

As opposed to Hogan & Bischoff, I don't think Paul Heyman is crazy-obsessed with competing with WWE so his booking process isn't the same. Heyman would do what he always did with ECW and what he mentioned on the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD: accentuate the positives and hide the negatives. So, that means, put the emphasis on the X-Division and Tag Team Division and get rid of unnecessary talent that won't bring you anything.

However, I'm being realistic: Hogan and Bischoff will never let that happen and the product will keep being a stale WWE-lite product, what WCW basically was in 2000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA making a big push to get Heyman?   TNA making a big push to get Heyman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA making a big push to get Heyman?
Page 1 of 1