chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Empty
PostSubject: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:06 pm

The following contains spoilers pertaining to the WWE Smackdown television show that will air on Friday.

-Jack Swagger vs. Undertaker vs. Big Show vs. C.M. Punk in a four-way match for the World Hvt. Championship.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:58 pm

This about what I thought would happen, except for Punk instead of Rey.
*edit* I thought this should be moved, but no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:03 am

I don't really follow wrestling but I hope Punk wins. I can't take Swagger serious as a world champion or he just wasn't ready for the push he got. Punk is a legit good heel and has actually shown he can be a good world champion from the past. Shame his title reigns were short as fuck but yeah CM Punk better win.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:05 am

I expect Swagger to hold onto the belt till at least Summer Slam and I suspect that Taker's return will be just for a few weeks, till Fatal 4 Way is over with. I would love to see him when I go see SD, on July 13, but I doubt Taker is back for good, so soon.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Originally, Taker was supposed to return only for Summerslam and wrestle Jack Swagger for the title. But with Mysterio taking time off for his knee, they had to rush his return, at least, have him work for a month, leading to Fatal 4 Way. With that said, I'd be shocked if Jack Swagger lost the title at the PPV. If he loses, he'll get disqualified again, just like it was the cas at Over The Limit.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:18 am

CM Punk would be the best choice to lead Smackdown forward. He's one of the best in the ring and on the mic, with a gimmick that is really over with the crowd. I'd love him to be World Champion but Jack Swagger should retain. Not because I like him much, but because otherwise he'll look like a bitch of a champ and WWE have done that enough to people. Swagger needs to maintain some credibility so he should win. If not him then Punk. Show isn't a suitable champion anymore and The Undertaker certainly doesn't need another run with the strap when he's so broken down. I can see Swagger pinning Punk to win this match though, which is irritating when Show and Taker really wouldn't lose credibility by taking the pin - they've been presented strongly enough as it is over the years. Punk getting pinned will make him seem out of his depth.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

I'm a fan of Swagger and Punk, so I think this will be a pretty decent match. I just hope Show doesn't win. I've got nothing against the guy, but when he's champ... it's boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Originally, Taker was supposed to return only for Summerslam and wrestle Jack Swagger for the title. But with Mysterio taking time off for his knee, they had to rush his return, at least, have him work for a month, leading to Fatal 4 Way. With that said, I'd be shocked if Jack Swagger lost the title at the PPV. If he loses, he'll get disqualified again, just like it was the cas at Over The Limit.

I honestly do not see Taker winning the WHC again. If he was to win, I don't see him winning until Summer Slam. I think the only reason Taker is coming back so soon is Mysterio. I would love to see HHH go to SD and take Mysterio's place, but I guess that is not really an option. I would love to see Punk win the WHC, but I don't see that happening right now either.

I see Swagger winning the 4 Way by pickin the bones after all of them hit their moves or something like that. I would not be surprised to see him pin Taker in some heelish fashion. Especially if Taker vs. Swagger is to happen at Summer Slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View   New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Match Confirmed for Fatal 4 Way Pay Per View
Page 1 of 1