chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7 Empty
PostSubject: Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7   Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: Wrestling Observer

- Below is a ratings breakdown of the segments from this past Monday's Viewer's Choice edition of RAW:

* Opening with Bret Hart, Teddy Long, Randy Orton and Edge: 2.5

* Big Show vs. Chris Jericho and The Hart Dynasty vs. The Great Khali & Hornswoggle: 2.6

* Backstage segment with the A-Team: 2.6

* Santino Marella and Vladmir Kozlov's dance off and the Divas Battle Royal: 2.8

* Kane vs. Sheamus: 3.1

* Wade Barrett interview, segment with Ted DiBiase, Virgil and A-Team: 3.2

* The Miz and Zack Ryder vs. R-Truth and John Morrison: 3.3

* Kane segment with Bret Hart, Edge vs. Orton: 3.4

* John Cena promo, A-Team skit and Drew McIntyre promo: 3.4

* Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy, A-Team skit: 3.4

* John Cena vs. CM Punk started with a 3.3 and ended with a 3.4

* The overrun with the NXT invasion started at a 3.4 and ended at a 3.9

I thought Raw got much better in the 2nd and 3rd hour and the ratings reflect that. The ratings also prove the the Invasion angle was huge and people started turning Raw to see what was going on. WWE has hit on something with the NXT Invasion and I hope they can keep making the angle compeling and conterversial.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7   Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 pm

... And people say you cannot make pro wrestling good PG rated. Well there is proof you can.

WWE has kept me interested since late March and I have not missed a show. It feels great. 2007-2009 was probably the darkest years of pro wrestling especially in WWE but WWE at its current state is brilliant. We are getting 5 star caliber matches in Mysterio Vs Punk and there is honestly nothing with WWE you can bitch about apart from the Diva division.

Cannot wait for this NXT angle to progress [Especially when Cole reveals he was behind it]
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7   Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

^^I enjoyed a lot of stuff from the time frame you gave, but WWE had been in a rut. WWE chose main events that were safe and put guys they knew fans would follow. Over the past sevral months, they have done a good job of balancing TV with stars people know and love/hate and bringing in guys that are newer to the scene.

Though I will be happy when HHH returns, his leave has given others a chance to step in. I think the real change started with WM, when Swagger won the MITB. Now, SD is mostly younger talent and Raw has gotten much younger as well. In the last 7 days, WWE has set off 2 angles that I am very interested in. First, it was the who took Taker out storyline. That has put Kane into a major role on TV and I think Kane is the most underrated Superstar of the past 13 years. Secondly, the NXT Invasion angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7   Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Segments Drew Highest Ratings for RAW on 6/7
Page 1 of 1