chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santino Marella's push over

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Santino Marella's push over Empty
PostSubject: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Santino Marella's push is pretty much over now. McMahon lost interest in making him an Italian "Ladies' man" and he didn't think he could pull off the underdog role. The idea was to make him the modern day 1-2-3 Kid. He's probably going to turn heel as they've lost confidence in him as a babyface. Marella's also said to be on the "endangered species list," which obviously isn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
McDermott
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm

WHAT?!?!??! How can McMahon lose interest after ONE WEEK!??!?!? The angle with Maria started only ONE WEEK AGO!!! They should just release him all together instead of making him a jobber. I think Marella could make a decent underdog babyface. I mean we havent even given him a chance yet in this storyline...jesus christ....
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:48 pm

yea i agree they should give him more of a push i really like Santino, he could be a great underdog babyface Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamoaJoerocks
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm

Seeing how he was the first eliminated on RAW tonight I agree.
Back to top Go down
vipmafia
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
vipmafia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 pm

I don't really care what happens to him,i say hes better off in heat or somewhere, its not like the wwe will make him champion.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:36 pm

I could see Marella a heel.But they need to show off more off his skills.I think a saw his first real move tonight.A snap suplex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella's push over   Santino Marella's push over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santino Marella's push over
Page 1 of 1