chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007? Empty
PostSubject: What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?   What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

For those who can't remember, DX was currently feuding with Rated RKO. At New Years Revolution 2007, the World Tag Team Championships were on the line, DX vs. reigning champion RKO. During the match, after a spinebuster I believe, Trips injured his quads. Afterwards, Trips was on the shelf until Summerslam and Shawn continued the feud with Rated RKO for awhile. So, what if the injury never happened. Once again, after some discussion is generated I'll share my thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?   What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 am

I would have won da world title
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?   What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Well, for starters, HHH would have been in the main event with Cena and I think that HBK would have taken his post Mania break sooner. He stuck around for another 2 months after Mania. I have a feeling that HHH would have beaten Cena and avenged his loss, to Cena, at WM 22. I would still like to see them go one on one, on the Grandest Stage of the All, one more time. I also think Orton would have won the WWE Championship at about the sametime. Whether he took it off Cena or HHH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?   What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Triple H didn't get injuried at New Years Revolution 2007?
Page 1 of 1