chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1-armed, 1-legged monkey kills 80+ chickens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

1-armed, 1-legged monkey kills 80+ chickens Empty
PostSubject: 1-armed, 1-legged monkey kills 80+ chickens   1-armed, 1-legged monkey kills 80+ chickens Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Quote :

A Chinese man who rescued a one-armed, one-legged monkey got a nasty surprise when his primate companion slaughtered his chickens… all of them.

Li Chun, from Menghai village, Yunnan province explained that in the year since he rescued it, the monkey has become a member of his family ever since he gave it a home. The male monkey is a quick learner and helps out around the house, but his habit of copying his owner’s actions has become something of a problem.

Li explained that when the monkey saw him crack some eggs, the monkey found his way into the chicken coop and smashed all of the eggs that were there. With that incident in mind, and the benefit of hindsight, one can see why the farmer should not have had the monkey around when he slaughtered a chicken.

Li told the Chuncheng Evening Post:

Quote :
From then on, whenever it’s not occupied, it jumps into the chicken pen, and kills the chickens, no matter how big or small, and tries to pluck them.

His record is nine chickens in one day. The lesson I have learned is to never slaughter a chicken in front of a monkey.

The death toll now stands at 80.

Li amputated the monkey’s decayed and seriously injured right arm and left leg after it jumped into a basket on his back while he was walking in a forest and gave him anti-inflammatory medication to help him recover. Since then it has helped care for Li’s dog’s puppies and comforted him as he grieved over the death of his father.

Li said:

Quote :
It sat beside me quietly and extended his only arm to wipe the tears on my face. He would softly pat my face and head, and look at me with great sympathy.
Well...at least the story ended on a good note.
Back to top Go down

1-armed, 1-legged monkey kills 80+ chickens
Page 1 of 1