chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Master Of Destruction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

I can't believe we haven't done him yet. Trust me, I checked. I've been such a Kurt Angle mark right now. I will let you guys know what I think when production gets up.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE title at the Royal Rumble, bar none. Not only is it my favorite Kurt Angle match, it's my favorite Chris Benoit match. Not only is it that but it's also my favorite match, ever. I love every second of it. Just so many awesome moments, reversals, and spots in the match.

Not counting that match, it's really hard to choose. Angle's had so many great matches. A few more between Benoit, his match against Shawn at Mania 21, his ironman match against Lesnar, his match against Lesnar at Mania XIX, his match against Eddie at Mania XX, are all amazing matches. I would probably put his Mania match against Shawn as his second greatest, with all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am

vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 21

It was a 5 star match between two of the best wrestlers there have ever been. Both men performed at their best and stole the show together. It was a dramatic, fast paced and well executed match that had me wanting more every time they did something. Awesome feud leading to a great match.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 am

Uhhhh i think hes boring but yeah his match with Michaels was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 am

Anything Vs Benoit, Michaels or Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am

Kurt vs. Shawn WM 21
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 am

His match vs. Joe at Lockdown a few years back was IMO his greatest match and TNA's greatest match of all time. Everything was in place for this one. The build up was awesome. For the first time in years we were treated to a pro wrestling encounter that actually seemed to mean something to the competitors and the company. Joe and Angle trained hard, and we got to see that in the weeks leading up to the fight. The commentators really put over the fact that this was a serious bout. The action in the ring was like something we'd only seen in Japan before and since - MMA mixed with pro wrestling. Fantastic match that I think gets the credit it deserves but will unfortunately not be remembered as an all-time great because TNA isn't major league like WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match   All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Greatest Kurt Angle match
Page 1 of 1