chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings Empty
PostSubject: What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings   What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

- There is talk of featuring Ricky Steamboat's son Richie on the third season of WWE NXT, if they decide to do a third season. Richie recently returned from injury at WWE's FCW.

- After last night's RAW, a match began with Randy Orton vs. Edge and Sheamus. John Cena came down, after being fixed backstage by trainers from the cut on RAW, and teamed with Orton to win the match. A woman jumped the fan barrier after the match to go after Cena but she was taken away by security.

- WWE will tape tonight's NXT and this week's SmackDown at Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky tonight. An appearance by Nexus is confirmed for tonight's NXT. For what it's worth, an updated flyer released yesterday for tonight's show advertises Nexus on SmackDown with the line, "Nexus Invades SmackDown." This could just be a generic teaser for Nexus appearing at the tapings. Advertised locally is Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger in a cage match.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings   What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm

I went to tonights TV's and I will give my full review after SD airs. I will tell you that the dark match was not even worth the time it took to set up the cage. It lasted like 5 mins and Mysterio wins, obviously.
Back to top Go down

What Happened After RAW, Tonight's WWE TV Tapings
Page 1 of 1