chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE SmackDown preview for (7/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE SmackDown preview for (7/16)  Empty
PostSubject: WWE SmackDown preview for (7/16)    WWE SmackDown preview for (7/16)  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 pm

I went to this show, so I will give a full rundown on Friday, but here is a preview.
Quote :

*The show opens with a video showing events of what occurred last week

Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes

*Rey Mysterio is interviewed backstage by Josh Mathews about WWE Money in the Bank and the situation with his ankle

*Drew McIntyre vs Christian

*Another video segment is shown for Alberto Del Rio

*CM Punk cuts a promo in the ring.

*Kelly Kelly and Chris Masters vs. WWE Women's Champion Layla and Trent Barretta in a Mixed Tag Team Match.

*Dolph Ziggler vs Matt Hardy

I was setting about 10 feet from the stage and about 30 feet from the ring.
I don't want to give a way anything, but I can tell you that Alberto Del Rio had a dark match, against some local guy. He started with a promo, in Spanish, then made fun of us because we don't speak Spanish. The match was a squash, but Del Rio has a fairly cool looking finisher. Jobber guy was setting on the top rope and Del Rio hit him with a step up enzaguri.

The crowd was pretty hot all night, but I have yet to see if that comes across on TV. The Nexus got major heat everytime they did anything.

Tiffany looked super hot in person. She has taken up right were Maria left off with her role.

SD is pretty damn awesome this week, all of the matches, except the mix tag, are very good and there is a huge focus on Kane again this week.
Back to top Go down

WWE SmackDown preview for (7/16)
Page 1 of 1