chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AJ Styles is PWI's #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles is PSI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Quote :
source: www.pwtorch.com

-- As announced earlier, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has been named Pro Wrestling Illustrated's "PWI 500" winner for 2010. He is the first TNA wrestler to top the annual chart, which is now in its twentieth year. On Twitter, TNA president Dixie Carter congratulated Styles on his achievement, writing, "Congrats to AJ Styles on being TNA's 1st ever PWI 500 #1 Wrestler in the World. So deserved."

AJ Styles is excellent and it makes me sad that he is toiling awat in TNA. AJ should be seen on the grandest stage, by hunreds of thousands, not on a tiny stage, by 10,000 or less.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Has Styles ever considered jumping ship?
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm

whats wrong with tna
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

^everything
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

The real question is, what is not wrong with TNA? I am not the only one that thinks it sucks, checkout the story about their shitty PPV buys. Less then 10,000 for the last 2 months. Even when WCW was going to hell, they did 40,000 buys at the end.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm

okay?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 am

Master Of Destruction wrote:
Has Styles ever considered jumping ship?

I recall Styles stating that he'd never leave TNA to work for WWE, so no he hasn't. Not last time I checked. He did also say that he'd work Wrestlemania if they asked him. That was awhile ago though, that could of changed..

Anyways, congratulations to AJ Styles! Definitely deserves getting this achievement.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

What the fuck is "PSI"? Whoever posted this topic is an idiot, good thing I can edit stuff. Very Happy

Affy, the point I was trying to make is TNA isn't even worth watching for free. 10,000 buys is fuckin terrible man. TNA is DYING. I called its death when Hogan showed up.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I could think of something REALLY dirty PSI could stand for, but I'm not gonna say it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 pm

PSI or Pounds Per Square Inch is a unitl of measure for stuff like air pressure. What is dirty about that?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

^I believe he means that he could think of three words that can form PSI, that is dirty. I don't have a clue what three words can make that dirty though...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 am

PWI sucks ass and has no value anymore...but at least this year's pick is the best choice to make.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Yeah, last years Wrestler of the Decade was awesome Smile I think all wrestling mags have become almost useless, due to the internet. There is no way for them to have things you can only see in the mag anymore. Hell, we already know who is #1 and it doesn't hit new stands for a couple of weeks. The only exclusive thing they can do anymore is the op-ed piece and I am not going to pay $8.47 American to read those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles is PWI's #1   AJ Styles is PWI's #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles is PWI's #1
Page 1 of 1