chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Empty
PostSubject: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The show opens with Kane. Kane talks about how he has felt the past 13 yrs. since last Sunday as he won MITB and made history by cashing in the contract and becoming World Heavyweight Champion. He said that it was the most gratifying moment of his life. He said to Rey Mysterio that he only did what only anybody else would have done in the same position. He the says, "I Did, I Did" over and over repeatedly. He talks about his brother lying bed not being able to celebrate with him. He says that he will not rest until he finds his brothers culprit.

Announced later for tonight in 2 out of 3 falls match for #1 contendership at Summerslam, Rey Mysterio against Jack Swagger.

Matt Hardy and Christian vs. Drew McIntyre and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. Matt hits the Twist of Fate on Rhodes but McInyre runs in and hits the Future Shock DDT on Hardy for the win.

There was a promo where LayCool were bragging about Layla winning at the PPV. Teddy Long said that they would defend the belt against Tiffany next week.

Dolph Ziggler beat Kofi Kingston in a non-title match. Vickie Guerrero was with Dolph.

Big Show beat SES Mercury, and we know it's him because after Show beat him he pulled the mask off and showed it was Joey Mercury,

Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio, best of three falls.

Rey won the first fall when Swagger put him in the Ankle Lock, wouldn;t let go and the ref DQ'd him.

Swagger won the second fall when he made the hurt Rey tap out to the Ankle Lock.

Rey won the third fall and gets the shot at Kane at SummerSlam.

The first half of SD was great, Kane was awesome, Matt Hardy and Christian vs. Drew McIntyre and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes was really good and it appears that Christian and Hardy might be feuding soone. LayCool was annoying as usual. To bad Tiffany has no chance to win next week. The show slowed down when Show showed up in a lame, useless squash match. I am sooooooooo tired of Rey and it sucks that he won.

I wanted to see Taker at SS, but at least Kane will have one successfull title defense.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Fuck Rey Mysterio. Should have been Swagger vs Kane.

The whole Undertaker is in a coma and I will find and kill the person responsible storyline is already stale in my view.

I hate WWE.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 pm

I think Kane has been awesome and I love it now more then ever. Kane should have replaced Mysterio in the Fatal 4 Way match.
Back to top Go down
*Alarm
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
*Alarm

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 am

Kinda lame how they finally reveal Mercury and he gets buried. He's a lot smaller than I remembered him to be too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Maybe it is his hair Very Happy Yeah, I am almost as tired of Show as I am Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)    WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE SmackDown Results (7/23/10)
Page 1 of 1