chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Summerslam Thread

Go down 
+2
Affy
Y2J X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Summerslam Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

The Official Summerslam Thread 2wmpatd

Summerslam

The Official Summerslam Thread Zo7sox
WWE Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton

The Official Summerslam Thread 35jjh3m
World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

The Official Summerslam Thread 9k1gt2
The Nexus vs. Chris Jericho, R-Truth, John Cena, Bret Hart, Edge, The Great Khali (???), & John Morrison

The Official Summerslam Thread 2cp69z9
Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

The Official Summerslam Thread 140gqdl
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society

The Official Summerslam Thread Fau4r9
Diva's Championship
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Melina

Last edited by Y2J X on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

LOL Khali? Damn.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

And it's not like they don't have anybody better to book on Team RAW for that match? How about Evan Bourne or Ted Dibiase?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

Other then Kahli being on the card at all, Summer Slam is looking good so far. Anyone remember how many Summer Slams there have been?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 am

22 ... 1988 was the first
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 am

Thank you, I lost track.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:04 am

Sheamus vs. Orton is a solid addition to the card. Sheamus vs. Trips would of been much better but Orton is a fine replacement. Kane vs. Mysterio is only good because it serves Kane getting a championship defense but I really wish Rey was swapped with Swagger. I'm so sick of Mysterio.

The seven man tag match is fitting, and should definitely be entertaining. Sure, Khali brings the match down, but most of the wrestlers kind of do. Even though Hart probably won't do much, I still consider him a poor addition. If he does anything besides the Sharpshooter, it's going to suck. As for the Nexus, I really think only Gabriel and Wade are really good. Which is why it sucks that Danielson is gone. Tarver is absolute awful. Otunga really only stands out on the mic, and the fact that he's married to someone famous (Hudson, right?). Young's not horrible, but only stood out by appearance, and his recent hair change has lost that. Slater and Sheffield are decent. So, going in, I don't really expect this to be the best wrestling match, so I'm not going to bash Khali's inclusion. This should be entertaining bout.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

I am not sure if they are married, but he is with Jennifer Hudson. Gabriel and Barrett are by far the 2 best of NXT. When the invasion is over, I don't see the rest of them being on TV. Tarver is the luckiest sumbitch in the wrestling industry, because he absolutely sucks, at everything. I hate Mystero, but I am 99.999% sure he is going to lose, so that will be OK with me.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

To my knowledge, David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson are not married yet.

As good as the Nexus angle is, it's really sad when you think that WWE actually fired the absolute best wrestler from the entire bunch.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
To my knowledge, David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson are not married yet.

As good as the Nexus angle is, it's really sad when you think that WWE actually fired the absolute best wrestler from the entire bunch.

Yeah, I know. During most of the Team Raw vs. Nexus match, I was just wondering how better this would be if Danielson was still within the group.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 pm

I was hoping this would be an Elimination match and it is, yay.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 am

After what happened to Team WWE last night on Raw I am wondering what there Summerslam match will be like.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Who knows, they might lose. Team WWE lost in the first of the WWE vs. Allicance matches. Team WWE lost at Invasion, but won back the Co. at SS.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 am

*Card Updated*

Show vs. S.E.S added. That match is going to suck...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

*Card Updated*

Diva's Championship match added. I beg you WWE, please let Melina fucking win.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm with you on that one, even though Alicia Fox improved on her wrestling skills.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Summerslam Thread   The Official Summerslam Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 pm

^Barely, did you see her match against Melina on Raw?