chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Street Fighter vs. Tekken Officially Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Street Fighter vs. Tekken Officially Announced Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter vs. Tekken Officially Announced   Street Fighter vs. Tekken Officially Announced Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Quote :
Yes, it's happening: During Capcom's Super Street Fighter 4 panel at Comic-Con today, a trailer was shown off for Street Fighter X Tekken for PS3 and Xbox 360, the official name for the game pitting characters from two of the most popular fighting game series ever against each other for the first time.

The announcement came in what almost sounds like the promotion for an epic wrestling match -- the proceedings of the panel were suddenly interrupted (very deliberately, of course) by producers of the Tekken series, and this was followed by a trailer that made the game official (we should have some footage up soon). Evidently SSF4 producer Yoshinori Ono first approached Tekken 6 producer Katsuhiro Harada about the idea, since Ono heard Harada was a Street Fighter fan.

So the original rumor that "Capcom vs. Namco" would be announced wasn't quite accurate (obviously Street Fighter X Tekken suggests only characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken series will appear in it), but the rumor was correct that there will be two versions: One made by Capcom that'll play more in the style of Street Fighter, and one by Namco (called Tekken X Street Fighter) that'll play more like a Tekken game.
Gotta play this...even though I don't have anything better than a PS2...but I'm sure I'll find a way. Street Fighter > Tekken!
Back to top Go down

Street Fighter vs. Tekken Officially Announced
Page 1 of 1