chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raw 8/1/10 Preview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Raw 8/1/10 Preview Empty
PostSubject: Raw 8/1/10 Preview   Raw 8/1/10 Preview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Quote :
Tonight’s episode of Monday Night RAW was taped last week from San Antonio, Texas.

Here are the matches that we'll see on tonight's show:

* Edge vs. Wade Barrett

* Alicia Fox, Jillian Hall and Tamina vs. Natalya, Gail Kim and Eve

* Sheamus vs. Goldust

* John Cena vs. Chris Jericho

* Ted DiBiase vs. The Great Khali

* Randy Orton vs. The Miz

Finally, Barrett is going to wrestle. I am sure that the Nexus will end up getting involved though.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Raw 8/1/10 Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 8/1/10 Preview   Raw 8/1/10 Preview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

This looks like a really good Raw. Barrett vs. Edge should be really good, even once Nexus get's invovled. The divas match looks better than the past few weeks, so I'm looking forward to it. Sheamus vs. Goldust, that's just Sheamus's turn to beat someone up really bad like Orton did last week. I can still remember the Sheamus vs. Goldust feud on WWECW. Cena vs. Jericho will kick ass, I'm hoping that Jericho freaking wins this time. DiBiase vs. Khali better be for a spot on the team, and DiBiase better win. Either way, this match will most likely suck. Orton vs. The Miz should be a really great match, and possibly the best match on the show. I can't wait for Raw, and it's been too damn long since I've said that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Raw 8/1/10 Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 8/1/10 Preview   Raw 8/1/10 Preview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Putting Natalya and Gail Kim on a team makes that team awesome. Miz vs. Orton could be the match of the night, as could Jericho vs. Cena. Lets hope that Jericho finally gets a win over Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw 8/1/10 Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 8/1/10 Preview   Raw 8/1/10 Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw 8/1/10 Preview
Page 1 of 1