chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Empty
PostSubject: Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119   Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
Source: MMAJunkie.com

UFC Heavyweight, Mirko Cro Cop will be stepping in for the injured Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 119 on September 25 to take on former UFC Heavyweight champion, Frank Mir after it was revealed that Nogueira would be needing surgery.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119   Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 am

I'm looking foreward to this. If Cro Cop picks up a win that should shoot him (almost) straight to a title shot. If Mir wins he can keep some face. Mir really needs a big win.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119   Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Currently, Cain and JDS are awaiting their title shot, but this will likely have title implications going into this time next year. I figure it like this: Lesnar fights Cain on Oct 23, I doubt he would fight again this year. That would mean JDS would get his shot sometime in early 2011 and that would mean that Brock would probably fight again in like July. If it seems like I am looking past Cain, that isn't true. It will be a tough fight, but Lesnar will win and they he will beat JDS.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119   Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 pm

With GSP expected to face Kos in 2010 and the aforementioned Lesnar fight with Cain, I think Lesnar/Cigano might happen in Toronto. We recently sanctioned MMA as of 2011 and you know for sure that Dana will absolutely put his best foot forward and set the highest attendance for a UFC event ever. Rogers Centre, Brock Lesnar, we're talking at least 65,000 in attendance.

Back to the thread, I don't know if Cro Cop beating Mir will shoot him up to a title shot. Mir has lost 2 of his last 3 and his only win was against Kongo, who isn't even a top 10 opponent. Even if he beats Mir (which I hope he does), I still think he's another 1 or 2 wins from getting a title shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119   Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirko Cro Cop Steps In For Rodrigo Nogueira Against Frank Mir At UFC 119
Page 1 of 1