chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Then there were 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 am

Last night, Husky and Watson went home and that leaves the final 3 I was hoping for. Kaval, Riley, or Henning
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 am

As I said in my rant, awesome. I don't care who wins and the next two weeks shall be good, as there isn't really any bad wrestlers left on the show. Sucks that we will probably see Husky again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 am

Yeah, I am sure that he will show up someplace. Probably to be annoying and average on SD.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 am

I haven't watched much of this season but from what I have seen, Riley is probably the most impressive. I'm glad that he's still in and I hope that he wins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Any of these 3 can win and it will be awesome. They have been my top 3 since the very start of season 2.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Any of these 3 can win and it will be awesome. They have been my top 3 since the very start of season 2.

Same, although I'm a little surpised that CGS seems to be rooting for Riley to win more than anyone else. I recall at least three members posting their votes are on Riley, and honestly that kind of surpises me. Although Riley is easily the best on the mic, when it comes to in ring work, I find both Hennig and Kaval superior to him. Alex probably has the best finisher out of the three, definitely better than Hennig's, but I don't quite see why people on here tend to put him over Hennig and especially Kaval. Either way, I don't care who wins, I'll be happy with any of the three, but I'm rooting on Hennig.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 am

Well I am voting Kaval ... Riley & McGuillicutty are good but Kaval is far superior.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:43 am

Sykesy wrote:
Well I am voting Kaval ... Riley & McGuillicutty are good but Kaval is far superior.

Yeah, but I believe WWE is still making the winner go to Raw (as that was the case with last season and I haven't heard anything other wise), and I'd rather have Kaval on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 am

I wonder what they will do with the winner? I mean, Barrett has yet to get the title shot he won, on season 1. I bash the hell out of Mysterio, but I would really like to see Kaval vs. Mysterio, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I wonder what they will do with the winner? I mean, Barrett has yet to get the title shot he won, on season 1. I bash the hell out of Mysterio, but I would really like to see Kaval vs. Mysterio, thoughts?

Barrett never got his title shot because Bret Hart fired him, meaning he lost the contract deal that entitled him to a championship match. He, along with the rest of the Nexus, got the standard contracts when they were hired by the anonymous GM. At least, I believe he did.

Yeah, I bash Mysterio as much if not more than you do, but him versus Kaval would be a solid feud, and I'm positive that will happen. I remember reading Mysterio suggested a feud between the two to WWE, in order to help get Kaval into the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Then there were 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Then there were 3   Then there were 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Then there were 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: Wrestling World :: General WWE :: NXT-
Jump to: