chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

What if Kane won the mask vs. title match? Empty
PostSubject: What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?   What if Kane won the mask vs. title match? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

Back in 2003, Kane fought Triple H in a mask versus championship match; if Kane won, he won the World heavyweight championship, if he lost, he had to remove his mask. As we know, Kane lost and removed his mask afterwards. So, what if he didn't lose? What if he won? How long would his World Title reign last? Would he have eventually lost the mask, if so, when would he have lost it? I'll post my thoughts later, after a post or two in here.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?   What if Kane won the mask vs. title match? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Taking Kane's mask opened up his character a lot, so that would have happened eventually. As for the WHC, HHH lost that to Goldberg, not long after that Title vs. Mask Match. I think Goldberg would have took the title from Kane, and not HHH.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
IAmRuffles

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?   What if Kane won the mask vs. title match? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:32 am

If Kane had won that match, I don't think Goldberg would have gone for the title right then, they would have let masked Kane run with it for awhile but would have unmasked him sooner or later. I was hoping it would be a challenge with Goldberg that would get him to remove it from honour rather than a bet. The 'recently removed mask' gimmick of Kane's was not one I liked very much. Now that I think back to it, it was a very 'Festus and the bell' type of gimmick and it really pissed me off. But after that gimmick was removed, His character really improved, making him very versatile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?   What if Kane won the mask vs. title match? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Kane won the mask vs. title match?
Page 1 of 1