chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Empty
PostSubject: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Quote :
Heavyweight Boxing champion, James Toney has said that he would be willing to welcome former UFC Heavyweight, Kimbo Slice to Boxing after Toney was defeated by Randy Couture at UFC 118.

Speaking via FightHype.com, Toney said:
“Wake yo ass up. I heard Gary Shaw was talking shit about me. Tell Gary Shaw I’m down to fight Danny Green or welcome Kimbo to boxing.”

“It would have been like taking candy from a baby for me to fight him [Kimbo Slice] with 4 ounce gloves on. But now, since his promoter wants to talk shit about me, I will gladly welcome him into boxing. I fought a MMA legend in my first MMA bout, so now he can fight a legend in his first pro boxing bout. Furthermore, he is advising Danny Green and I’ve always wanted to see what he can do without the headgear on because I damn near killed him with it on.”
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Kimbo and Toney should sign a 2-fight deal. 1 boxing fight, 1 MMA fight. Just to see which of the now useless fighters is better at each sport Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

The pathetic thing is, Toney would probably kick Kimbo's ass in MMA and Boxing.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Kimbo should have gone into boxing instead of MMA, it suits him more. But the money was in the MMA. Couldn't believe how easily he got beat in MMA, but still boxing he could have been better at as it was more up his alley. If he was to fight Toney, I'd give it Toney just because of experiance.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 pm

He looked pathetic in MMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing   James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Toney Would Like To Welcome Kimbo Slice To Boxing
Page 1 of 1