chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Empty
PostSubject: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:33 am

Quote :
Warning: The following contains a *Spoiler* for Thursday’s TNA iMPACT!:

The main event of TNA Bound For Glory 2010 will be Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson for the vacated TNA World Championship.

At the iMPACT! tapings, it was announced that Kurt Angle would wrestle Jeff Hardy with the winner facing Ken Anderson in the main event at Bound For Glory. After referee Brian Hebner got knocked out, his father Earl Hebner came out to referee. When Brian woke up, there was a double-pin count where one Hebner counted a pin for Angle and one Hebner counted a pin for Hardy. Eric Bischoff came out and declared the Bound For Glory main event would be a 3-way match.

TNA Bound For Glory takes place live on pay-per-view on Sunday, October 10, 2010 from the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 am

What was the point of having a tournament if you're going to end it with a three way when you could have had a singles match between the two 'best' guys? TNA sucks...this main event sucks. Hardy shouldn't be anywhere near the main event of TNA's biggest PPV.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 am

Isn't Bound For Glory their biggest PPV? I don't know why, but I don't really have interest in this match, that's bad. Like you know how some TNA matches do look great on paper, well this doesn't look good on paper. I don't know why, I like Angle and I like Anderson. Hardy shouldn't weigh this match down to the point it doesn't interest me. This match should interest me, but I'd prefer never seeing that match ever.

Moving on from the thought of this match completely boring me, I know this is suppose to be a big deal because it's been at least one PPV without a World Champion, but that fact alone just weakens the match for me. I mean, I can't look at this match and wonder what made them think having a PPV with no World title match!?? I can't get over that...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
What was the point of having a tournament if you're going to end it with a three way when you could have had a singles match between the two 'best' guys? TNA sucks...this main event sucks. Hardy shouldn't be anywhere near the main event of TNA's biggest PPV.
Jeff Hardy should be in jail, I never want to see Jeff Hardy do anything, ever again.

Y2J X wrote:
Isn't Bound For Glory their biggest PPV? I don't know why, but I don't really have interest in this match, that's bad. Like you know how some TNA matches do look great on paper, well this doesn't look good on paper. I don't know why, I like Angle and I like Anderson. Hardy shouldn't weigh this match down to the point it doesn't interest me. This match should interest me, but I'd prefer never seeing that match ever.

Moving on from the thought of this match completely boring me, I know this is suppose to be a big deal because it's been at least one PPV without a World Champion, but that fact alone just weakens the match for me. I mean, I can't look at this match and wonder what made them think having a PPV with no World title match!?? I can't get over that...

It is supposed to be their biggest show of the year, TNA is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 am

10:10:10 THEY ARE COMING.

Pathetic ?? you have 3 of the biggest names in pro wrestling in a main event. ?

clean your glasses baw jaws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed   BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFG 2010 Main Event Revealed
Page 1 of 1