chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD Preview(9-17-10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

SD Preview(9-17-10) Empty
PostSubject: SD Preview(9-17-10)   SD Preview(9-17-10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 am

Quote :
The following is a spoiler-free preview for tonight's episode of WWE SmackDown:

* WWE World champion Kane responds to the Undertaker's challenge.

* Christian hosts "The Peep Show" with special guest Alberto Del Rio.

* CM Punk vs. Christian.

* Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre vs. The Hart Dynasty.

* LayCool vs. Kelly Kelly & Rosa Mendes.

There will also be appearances from Big Show, Hornswoggle, Teddy Long and more.

I hope to hell LayCool vs. Kelly and Rosa isn't the TV main event.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SD Preview(9-17-10)   SD Preview(9-17-10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 pm

This show looks terrible...

Quote :
* WWE World champion Kane responds to the Undertaker's challenge.

This should be great. Kane has been really excellent on the mic recently, and it's comforting to know he'll be on Smackdown this week.

Quote :
* Christian hosts "The Peep Show" with special guest Alberto Del Rio.

Seems horrible. Del Rio is one of the most boring people on the mic that I can recall in quite some time. I don't have any interest in watching this guy speak, ever again.

Quote :
* CM Punk vs. Christian.

This could be awesome, as Christian vs. Punk is one of the feuds I want to see the most (although I'd rather have Christian play the heel and Punk the face). I have a feeling Del Rio or Show will get involved or something like that, which is fine for the storyline I guess, but it would ruin the show (as this is the only part of it I like) for me if it occurs during the match.

Quote :
* Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre vs. The Hart Dynasty.

Considering Drew is one of my current favorites, you'd assume I'd have interest in this but unfortunately I couldn't care less about the pairing of McIntyre and Rhodes. Might watch it though.

Quote :
* LayCool vs. Kelly Kelly & Rosa Mendes.

Four divas, none of whom are that good in the ring.

Quote :
There will also be appearances from Big Show, Hornswoggle, Teddy Long and more.

Big Show = Me not watching, Hornswoggle = Me not watching and cursing WWE. Same for Teddy, since his appearance will most likely have to do with Hornswoggle.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Preview(9-17-10)   SD Preview(9-17-10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Swagger vs. Kofi was an excellent match, as was Christian vs. Punk. Even thought Del Rio cost Christian the match, it was still a good match. I would much rather see a Christian/Punk feud, instead of Punk vs. Show and Del Rio vs. Christian. The only thing I like about Del Rio thus far is his Bentley.

Kane's promo was awesome and then he and Taker had a little brawl, which ended with Kane finishing Taker, in Taker fashion. Overall, SD was OK. I turned the channel when Swaggle was on, so... Yet again, Kane and Taker was the highlight of SD and I can't wait to see where this feud goes next.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: SD Preview(9-17-10)   SD Preview(9-17-10) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:13 pm