chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A return to the age of Orton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

A return to the age of Orton Empty
PostSubject: A return to the age of Orton   A return to the age of Orton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 pm

It took a little while doing, but i knew that it was in the works. We are witnessing a return to the Age of Orton.

I'm a long time fan of Orton. I first noticed him b4 the whole steroid thing got blown out of proportion. After that I noticed a loss of weight and a decline in character. But b4 then. I thought he would lead the WWE into the future. Then the whole Age of Orton gimmick came and I believed it. Until Cena cut it short. But as of late. Orton was on a major roll. More bite than bark. And the more insane he is the more I for one love. I'm a humungous Macho Man Randy Savage Fan (While I'm on that congrats to The Black Machismo for capture the X division title. He deserves it despite being crazy he can actually wrestle) Like i was saying. The only person in the WWE that comes close to filling the jock strap of the very first anti hero of my years (I'm 32) is Randy Orton. I must admit that Stone Cold came close. But by then he was too old to have a long reign. Ya ya he was the attitude era. So what. I loved him too. But he was no Macho Man. Nor was he a Randy Orton.