chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Matches advertised for SmackDown's October 1st debut on SyFy include Wade Barrett vs. John Cena with Nexus as Lumberjacks, Randy Orton vs. Sheamus and Kane vs. Undertaker.

Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio is confirmed and there has been talk of having a big interbrand tag team match with the top champions from each show facing each other. The show will air live next Friday from the Ford Center in Oklahoma City.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am

I somehow doubt most of those matches will end up happening. I don't care about Mysterio vs. Del Rio because their first match was just decent, and neither of them entertain me in the ring. The big inter-branded tag match could be interesting and will probably end up being the most note worthy thing about the entire show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 am

Finally, SD is the focal point of the WWE, at least for this week, and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, now that Smackdown has moved to Syfy, WWE is considering Smackdown as RAW's equal so this means that they'll finally stop depleting Smackdown of main event talent, knowing that Smackdown's ratings are a lost cause.

And that gives more ammo to my theory that the brand extension is (finally) about to end.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am

Even though SD has had the "B" Roster for a few years now, it has had the best wrestling. I hope they do start to treat Raw and SD as equals because SD is simply better anyway. Even if they brand extension doesn't end completely, I do hope they do more of having storylines cross over to the other show. There is a 3 hour Raw sometime in Nov. The theory going around the net is that might be a Draft, but that is only a mark theory, that did not come from WWE or any other actual wrestling news site. It would be great if they started to do SD live every week, too. I love the live feel and I love the surprise. I hate reading the spoilers, but sometimes I can't stop myself, I just have to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut   Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matches for SmackDown's SyFy Debut
Page 1 of 1