chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Empty
PostSubject: Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note   Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 pm

- If last Friday's episode of Smackdown seemed to have a "Raw" feel to it, you may as well get used to it. PWInsider.com reports that WWE plans to amp up the "entertainment" aspects of the show now that it is on the "same level" as Raw.

- The general consensus backstage were relieved when reports indicated there would be no trip to Iraq this year. The wrestlers don't mind the body of work, it is the trip back & forth on a cargo plane with the ring on hand. It is usually one of the most dreaded trips of the year. As we noted yesterday, there is talk about holding this year's Tribute to the Troops special domestically. WWE is working with the USO to make the necessary arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note   Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 am

I loved SD this week and as I was watching, I was thinking I hope that they do more cross over stuff. I would love to see at least one major anlge be played out on Raw and SD.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note   Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:59 am

The ramble on that they love their troops and everything and just won't do it because of a long flight? That isnt being very grateful in my opinion. Doing good things should necessarily be easy. And SD had too many Raw stars this week Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note   Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 am

One thing I read said that they were going to try to do a show in Iraq and in the States. By the time Christmas gets here, there may not be many American Troops in Iraq. American is pulling out of there and focusing more troops on Afghanastan. I don't think there is city in Afghanastan that is safe enough to have USO Events. That place is a total disaster right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note   Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details on Cancelled Tribute to the Troops, Smackdown Note
Page 1 of 1