chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA/JWoww spolier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Quote :
Warning: The following article contains *SPOILERS* for Thursday's TNA iMPACT!:

As TNA Wrestling announced earlier this week, Jersey Shore’s Jenni “J-Woww” Farley will be appearing on Thursday’s episode of TNA iMPACT! The MTV reality star reportedly received a $15,000 payday for her 1-night appearance.

During a backstage segment with The Beautiful People, J-Woww showed up and said she is there to confront The Shore's Cookie, who she heard is talking trash.

Later in the evening, The Shore hits the ring. Robbie says "Bro, you want to hear something crazy? They’re bigger than the Jersey Shore now. After debuting nobody wants to watch the fakes. They want to see them."

Cookie said no one wants to see anymore of Snookie, The Situation or that skank "J-Coww." J-Woww and The Beautiful People came to the ring and J-Woww got into a verbal battle with Cookie. J-Woww attacked Cookie and the two got into a catfight.

The Beautiful People took out J-Woww took out The Shore and celebrated in the ring before leaving.

This is going to be awesome...OK, I can't even say that with a straight face. Goddamn I hate TNA and this is not going to change my mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm

I want to see lame ass celeb cameo's, I can watch that on Raw most weeks. TNA is trying to be different then the WWE by doing what the WWE does.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Meh, I'll probably watch it. Jwoww is pretty hot so yeah ...
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I want to see lame ass celeb cameo's, I can watch that on Raw most weeks. TNA is trying to be different then the WWE by doing what the WWE does.

except that TNA is actually getting someone who are actually "CURRENT" and already is creating a media buzz about it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 pm

WWE has had a lot of people that are current, in all kinds of different media. Sports, movie's, music, and so on, but I don't give a shit if it is current or not, I don't want to see it. 99% of the time, I have hated the WWE guest host segments, no matter who it was. I am not going to jump on the TNA bandwagon when TNA is 18 months behind the WWE. WWE has been doing the celeb shit for over a year and TNA is once again doing shit the WWE has already done. I don't want to see JWoww, Pee-Wee Herman, Snoop, Shaq, Bob Barker, or any other celeb on my wrestling program. I want to see wrestling and people who are in or around the wrestling business and not some jackass from a stupid reality show.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm

I don't watch this Jersey Shore show. I don't know anybody on it. I don't plan to watch it. I won't bother watching this person on TNA either. But I have to comment that J-Woww is a rather lame nickname. What's with the second "w" anyway?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Good question, but is that nickname any more lame then the others. Let's see, they have Snooki, The Situation...thats all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Good question, but is that nickname any more lame then the others. Let's see, they have Snooki, The Situation...thats all I can think of.

I'd argue "J-Woww" is worse than those two -but they're all pretty terrible. Doesn't make the show seem anymore appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm

I have been bashing the hell out of TNA for months, but I haven't watched it in a very long time. I figured it was time to give it another chance and it isn't really fair to bash something you haven't been watching, so I tried my best to get through Impact tonight. 90% of the show was promo's, in the ring, in the back, 2 hours of mostly promo's and stuff. The first 20 mins was Hogan and Bisch in the ring, rattling on. Then Abyss came out to rattle on. Then Fortune came to the ring to rattle on. Then, last and certianly least, Jeff came to the ring to rattle on. It went to commercial with them in the ring, then Sting and Nash came to rattle on. Literally 25-30 mins of TV time was taken up by that segment. I could not force myself to watch the J-Woww segment, so, before they came to the ring, I turned it off. The only thing I can say about her is looked pretty hot in the backstage segments she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA/JWoww spolier Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA/JWoww spolier   TNA/JWoww spolier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA/JWoww spolier
Page 1 of 1