chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Championship Belt redsign update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Championship Belt redsign update Empty
PostSubject: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Quote :
Following the recent talk that WWE is considering unifying the WWE Championship & the World Heavyweight championship by WrestleMania, we’ve learned that there is a new silver WWE Championship belt being created that will be for sale early next year. No word if WWE plans on using this as a new Unified WWE championship or if it will simply be a merchandise item, but it’s an interesting development.

I remember posting this rumor a year or so ago. If they have a new design to sell, then I am sure that means that they will have the same design for the actuall title belt.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Aw, hell no! I don't like the idea of the most prestigious title in the WWE being silver, not gold. It sounds like a dumb complaint, but when it's been so damn imprinted into my mind that gold is superior to silver, it'd be tough for me to adjust to that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I would like to see a belt like the Undisputed Championship. I hope that they do not merge the 2 World Title's and call it the WWE Championship. I think it should be called the WWE Undisputed WHC. Long name, but that is where I stand.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I'll take any new design over the current Spinner belt. I can't stand to see it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

EdgeHead wrote:
I'll take any new design over the current Spinner belt. I can't stand to see it anymore.

It doesn't spin anymore though, I never saw a problem with the design other than that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 am

To me, that one is too loud. It has way to much going on with the jewels and diamonds, and stuff. That thing looks like something Jay Z would wear, not something a Champion would wear. Can you imagine Taker carrying that thing? It would look ridicolous. I have been wanting it to change for a long time know. I prefer the simple elegance of the WHC belt myself. I have to say that I did like when Edge had his Ratd R logo on the spinner though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Championship Belt redsign update   WWE Championship Belt redsign update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Championship Belt redsign update
Page 1 of 1