chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back   Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Quote :

Posted by Amish Patel on 11/16/2010

- Not surprisingly, everybody in World Wrestling Entertainment wants Jim Ross to return, however the final decision obviously lies with Vince McMahon.

- Many wrestlers had a great time during last night's show, especially those that grew up around the business. Many of the legends were also excited to meet third generation stars aswell, especially Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) since everybody was very fond of his father, and it also gave them a chance to see people like Tamina and Husky who they saw growing up and are now performing. Not surprisingly, Nexus were said to be watching Piper's promo intently and the biggest pop backstage came when Mae Young called Laycool sluts and bitches, even getting a laugh from Vince McMahon.

I also really want JR back. It was awesome to hear JR calling match again and that is how it should be. The greatest of all time should be doing what he is great at. JR needs to call match for the WWE.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back   Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Got to watch the video of JR calling Daniel Bryan's match on WWE.com and it felt so good to hear him and the King. I'm perhaps the only one but I'm so annoyed by Michael Cole as a heel. I just can't buy that he's developed such an attitude after being the laughing stock of WWE commentators for 10+ years.

Also saw Mae Young's segment and although I usually hate them (no disrespect to Mae's illustrious career), I marked out when she called LayCool "sluts" and "bitches". She finally said out loud what everyone in the world's thinking! :p
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back   Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:38 am

Up until last night, I have enjoyed heel Cole. Last night, he took it too far when JR could not get a fuckin word in, without Cole runnin his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back   Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage Reaction at Last Night's RAW, WWE Employees Want Jim Ross Back
Page 1 of 1