chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Empty
PostSubject: Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT   Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- As noted earlier this week, Irv Mushnick reported that WWE agent Dean Malenko recently suffered a heart attack. The rumor had been going around for a few weeks but people were denying it, leaving some to believe that WWE was covering it up.

Apparently the former WCW Cruiserweight Champion was having some chest pains at the October 26th SmackDown tapings in Milwaukee and later had a procedure done to clear blockage in his arteries. Malenko returned to work this past weekend.

- The latest on season 4 of WWE NXT is that it will feature all male wrestlers and will continue to be aired on WWE's website.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT   Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am

poor Malenko, hope he's OK. I didn't know he was working on Smackdown, probably some backstage job but at least he's still part of the business.

Season four will feature Seth Rollins, AKA Tyler Black. I bet my dinner on it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT   Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

It better contain Black. If it does I will mark the fuck out.

Also, Malenko has been working backstage with WWE since 02 I believe. Either way terrible news and I pray he gets better. We don't need another great to be taken too soon.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT   Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am

NXT, Should be good this season!!
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT   Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malenko's Recent Health Scare Update & Season 4 of NXT
Page 1 of 1