chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT ** Empty
PostSubject: ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **   ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT ** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Storme wrote:
The time has come for CGS to update and change with the times so to speak. We've been on this site for a while and the staff has come to a decision we should progress onto a new and improved site. Don't worry though, this site will always be kept open as we have a lot of posts and a lot of memories here. I hope to see everybody here join the new site and help CGS evolve into something better. Sticking around here will only harm both sites - we shouldn't be divided.

The fed will be different but more details on that will be revealed at a later date. We have some big reforms in store that will hopefully be well-received. The final show under the CGS banner, End of Days 2010, will be posted on the new site but continue to post your RPs for that show here on this forum.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **   ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT ** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:43 pm

What about my stars? I put in a lot of time to get those damn stars Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **   ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT ** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Well, This is more to posting then your post count. Hell, You can copy the link and put them in your sig on the new site if you want. Either way, The new site needs you CJ. That is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **   ** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT **
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: Wrestling World :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: