chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Empty
PostSubject: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 pm

The Satanic Temple, a burgeoning community of worship devoted to the Dark Lord, has performed a “Pink Mass” over the grave of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps Jr.’s mother. The Pink Mass is a Satanic ritual performed after death that turns the deceased’s straight spirit into a homo one—it’s not unlike the Mormon practice of baptizing the dead, only much gayer.  On Sunday the Satanic Temple, which first came into the national spotlight last January when the organizationannounced its support for Florida Governor Rick Scott, went to the Phelps family graveyard in Mississippi to perform the ritual. (Two Pink Masses were performed, one with a female couple and another with men.) I contacted Lucien Greaves, the Temple’s spokesperson and officiator of the ceremony, to find out what exactly the Pink Mass entials. While he didn’t get into specifics, he told told me via email that “there were, in fact, scriptures recited, candles lit, and a ceremonial proceeding that we may eventually post the details of at our website, westboro-baptist.com. That is, if the Pink Mass generates sufficient interest to the point that other responsible parties, respectful of the graveyard, wish to perform their own.” Now the spirit of Catherine Idalette Johnston is officially into other chicks, meaning her gravesite is a viable target for one of her son’s “God hates fags” protests. Lucien told me, “We believe that Fred Phelps is obligated to believe that his mother is now gay in the afterlife. Further, if beliefs are inviolable rights, nobody has the right to challenge our right to believe that Fred Phelps believes that his mother is now gay.”

I really hope this pisses off the Westboro Baptist Church freaks.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Hail Satan.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:38 pm

God is great!...people should believe in god
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:43 pm

It's the extent to which people do that makes the difference. I'm all for people having religion, my godfather's a Catholic and two of my close friends go to church on Sundays (which is rare in the UK, or at least round here). I also know practising Muslims, Jews and one Hindu. However, the extent to which WBC "believe" in God irks me. When people preach it also irks me. By all means have faith, but allow others to find God on their own terms.

Back to slagging off WBC: This is the best thing since that bloke founded the "Kansas LGBT Center" (or whatever it was called) across the street from the WBC and painted it a rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah, let people find there own way to god..im all for it, but going through satan and believing the wrong stuff, isnt finding god or religion thats moving the opposite direction from it...People have no clue of whats gonna happen on this planet soon! People need to do research read a holy book or scripture, it doesnt matter what religion you are christian, hindi, jew, muslim or sikh, each holy book explains whats happening now, e.g. Wars, depression in the economies everywhere and other shit. How would these books tell this, when they were written so long ago?
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay   Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan Worshippers Claim To Have Turned The Westboro Church Leader’s Dead Mother Gay
Page 1 of 1