chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask Bastard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:56 pm

I'll also take this opportunity to produce a dictionary/Bastardology:

SlangMeaning
BairnChild
BrewTea/Coffee
Divn'tDon't
GafferBoss
KenKnow
KetSweets/Candy
Mucka/MarraMate/Friend
Sprog(Naughty) Child
WorOur

Last edited by Bastard on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Don't take this offensive but are you really a bastard?, just thought id get it out of the way!
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 pm

No. Both my parents were - and currently still are - married when I was born/conceived (whichever is the basis for a bastard child).

Only using it as a screen name as it's my favourite word and Alex and I would often greet each other over chat with it (ala BASTARD! <3).
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

I see haha, well my favourite word is cunt, so u never i might make a change to my name haha
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 am

Seven favorite anime?
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 am

Not going to lie, haven't really watched much anime. I used to when Toonami was on when I was a bairn but I'll try.

1) Soul Eater
2) Afro Samurai
3) One Piece
*Death Note
4) Dragonball Z
5) Ultimate Muscle
6) Pokémon
7) Honestly can't name another I've seen

EDIT: Forgot about Death Note.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Bastard wrote:
Not going to lie, haven't really watched much anime. I used to when Toonami was on when I was a bairn but I'll try.

1) Soul Eater
2) Afro Samurai
3) One Piece
*Death Note
4) Dragonball Z
5) Ultimate Muscle
6) Pokémon

Death Note was really great for the first twenty-five or so episodes. The rest (minus the last one) really dragged the series down for me but I still rate it pretty highly. L is one of my favorite characters ever. Need to get around to watching Afro Samurai. Same goes for Soul Eater. I don't recall liking Ultimate Muscle. Pokémon & DBZ were both good. DBZ itself is the show of my childhood, literally almost all of my earliest memories revolve around DBZ. Five questions . . .

I. Light or L?

II. How far did you get into One Piece?

III. Favorite character in One Piece?

IV. Favorite Pokémon?

V. Favorite DBZ character?
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 am

Y2J X wrote:
Bastard wrote:

1) Soul Eater
2) Afro Samurai
3) One Piece
*Death Note
4) Dragonball Z
5) Ultimate Muscle
6) Pokémon

Death Note was really great for the first twenty-five or so episodes. The rest (minus the last one) really dragged the series down for me but I still rate it pretty highly. L is one of my favorite characters ever. Need to get around to watching Afro Samurai. Same goes for Soul Eater. I don't recall liking Ultimate Muscle. Pokémon & DBZ were both good. DBZ itself is the show of my childhood, literally almost all of my earliest memories revolve around DBZ. Five questions . . .

I. Light or L?

II. How far did you get into One Piece?

III. Favorite character in One Piece?

IV. Favorite Pokémon?

V. Favorite DBZ character?

I. L. Light's a whiny bitch towards the end.

II. Just after Nico Robin joined the Straw Hats. It just stopped airing after that story arc over here and I never thought to watch the rest online as I have no idea which episode number I'd be at

III. I always liked Ace, but I'll still go with Luffy D. Monkey.

IV. Mr. Mime or Feraligatr though that's heavily influenced by me destroying with them in the games.

V. Buu. How can people hate Buu? :(
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 am

Bastard wrote:
I. L. Light's a whiny bitch towards the end.

II. Just after Nico Robin joined the Straw Hats. It just stopped airing after that story arc over here and I never thought to watch the rest online as I have no idea which episode number I'd be at

III. I always liked Ace, but I'll still go with Luffy D. Monkey.

IV. Mr. Mime or Feraligatr though that's heavily influenced by me destroying with them in the games.

V. Buu. How can people hate Buu? Sad
Robin joins at the very end of Alabasta, which is episode 130, so you'd be around there. Probably in the post-Alabasta filler or the goat island filler crap. It's worth getting back into, Alabasta was great (though I hated Crocodile's dub voice) but it's gotten so much better since then. If you want to skip the fillers you'd start at episode 144, the Jaya arc. I enjoyed some of those fillers though (except the goat island one, that was awful). I can always link you if you want to pick it up again.

Ace is great and Luffy is amazing but I've always been partial to Sanji. The guy's pretty much been my favorite since he debuted, but my second/third/fourth/fifth/etc. favorite change constantly.

Feraligatr is such a beast. Great pick.

Which Buu?
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 am

Majin/Mr. Buu
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 am

^Ah, I can totally get why someone who hate it. I don't though, but I did think his introduction into the story kind of ruined that saga. Anyway, three favorite fights in DBZ?
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:37 pm

1. Goku vs. Frieza (Final Form)
2. Goku vs. Majin Vegeta
3. Goku vs. Cell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Bastard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Bastard   Ask Bastard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Bastard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-