chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz... Empty
PostSubject: August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...   August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 am

So I decided to watch TNA last night to see what the whole August 1st warning war about. They teased it the entire show, mentioned it every match. Had Tazz tease a reveal and finally at the very end of the show, with no time left while Aces and 8's are fighting the Main Event Mafia they have this douche come out and stand at the ramp. Extremely let down by this surprise. I was literally hoping for any wrestler. Hell MVP would've been less of a let down. I don't know why TNA thinks getting MMA guys will help them, when I talk to MMA fans, they seem to not like wrestling cause it is "fake." And from experience wrestling fans tend not to like MMA cause it is boring as shit watching two dude humping each other. There is some who like both, I'll agree with that, but do they really think that Tito Ortiz will make that much of a difference. Was not worth all the hype at all.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...   August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:37 pm

It was hilarious how dead the crowd was when he came out.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...   August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 am

In the defense of TNA, it really isn't their fault that these MMA guys have been forced upon them. It's down to Spike TV as Impact is the lead in to Bellator. I doubt they even want these guys. Spike TV are really screwing over TNA though, they already have enough wrestlers on the roster. No one has chance to be a big deal if you are outside of Aces N Eights or Main Event Mafia, so Tito won't fit in. Add on to the fact that his Wrestling experience is limited and he is just taking the spot of a good wrestler, I imagine though that he won't even wrestle. It was just a way to introduce him into Bellator.

Despite Spike TV being at fault for having TNA introduce this guy. TNA completely failed on the reveal of it, a few stupid videos that were not interesting or dark.When he actually comes out the place goes dark for a few seconds and out comes Tito. Without any indication this was the actual big reveal, nothing flashed on the screen beforehand and he didn't say anything to indicate he was the reveal. He just looked at the ring whilst Aces N Eights and Main Event Mafia looked confused. And as Affy said, no one cared about it and I can't blame them for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...   August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 1st Warning Revealed as Tito Ortiz...
Page 1 of 1