chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rated RKO

Go down 
+7
Y2J X
Inah
babaganoosh
Deadman
Sykesy
ladymahogany
CGS God
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CGS God
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
CGS God

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Is it me or were they one the greatest tag teams?I mean just look at them now Edge the WHC and Orton the WWE champion.They rule the two brands and also former Tag Champs.To bad they split up but I guess its good for them cuase now they rule WWE.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:23 pm

I thought they were a good tag team because both Orton and Edge are talented and I liked their feud with DX. With that being said, I have never really liked Randy Orton and now that DX is gone I don't really miss having to see Orton w/Edge. Granted Rated RKO was much better than the crap storyline Edge is doing now, but that's a rant for another thread.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:35 pm

well these guys are the face of wwe now and i think the wholething was pretty silly like the big show kane team putting two big guys taking on cheerleaders or sottish bearded men its stupid in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:38 pm

Its actually one of my favorite tag teams..Edge and Randy, both the "villain", pretty young and talented..arrogant, two of the best, i see it as perfect...
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 pm

I was so looking forward to Rated RKO breaking up and those two facing off, but just ended up being disappointed. As a tag team, they weren't bad and I felt could've really complimented each other well in the ring. However, tag teams can only go so far, and I definately think they are better suited as singles competitors.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:20 pm

They are both great singles competitors and I must say that they are better as singles competitors, but they didn't suck as a tag team either. They were one of the best. One of the best heel tag team in WWE history imo but I'm happy that they broke up because look at them now, both world champions.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:52 pm

Rated RKO were definitly a great tag team. In my opion the greatest heel team in WWE since I started watching WWE again. No doubt they had a great push when the joined. Tag team champs along with being the first team to defeat DX since they came back. It didn't matter. They were already world champions so it didn't matter as I'm sure they would do it again in the future without Rated RKO. However they were a very intersting tag team. Sadly enough the only reason they teamed up was to take out DX. I prefer Edge however it seemed Orton did the work. It was the spinebuter on Orto the to out HHH[I know it really has nothing to do with Orton but still] and according to WWE storylines Orton would later take out HBK. So Orton did his job.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:01 pm

I liked Rated RKO, they were the BEST heel tag team in WWE history, go ahead and write it down cause I said it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:06 pm

stl311 wrote:
I liked Rated RKO, they were the BEST heel tag team in WWE history, go ahead and write it down cause I said it first.

Well maybe their in the top three but, I don't think they lasted long enough to be consider the best heel tag team in history.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:39 pm

I thought Rated RKO was the greatest thing to happen to Raw in a long while. Especially feuding with DX since it was two main eventers vs. two main eventers. Plus Randy Orton and Edge are now each the top heel on their brand. So it was like putting the best of the best together to make a super team. The WWE will probably not do this again soon because they have no main eventers to spare.
Back to top Go down
wmillersr
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm

randy orton sucks something needs to be done to him for all tht he has done to ppl tht wasnt called for like wht he did to cenas father. If i was cenas father i would have sued him for everything tht he has. The only way tht edge can win a title is by cheating. he will always be labeled a cheater in my book
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:07 pm

wmillersr wrote:
randy orton sucks something needs to be done to him for all tht he has done to ppl tht wasnt called for like wht he did to cenas father. If i was cenas father i would have sued him for everything tht he has. The only way tht edge can win a title is by cheating. he will always be labeled a cheater in my book
You know wrestling is fake right...
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:17 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
wmillersr wrote:
You know wrestling is fake right...

Got Owned
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 am

Randy Orton may be a jerk, but this was by far one of my favorite tag teams of all time. I loved Rated RKO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rated RKO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated RKO   Rated RKO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rated RKO
Page 1 of 1