chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer

Go down 
+7
Dee
StuffOfLegends
Joshua.2009
Soul Rider
steffiebaby140
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Ohio's Beacon Journal newspaper is reporting that WWE SmackDown superstar Batista was pulled over by a man who claimed to be an undercover police officer, but was not really a cop. Batista reported the incident after it happened on January 5th while traveling from a WWE event in Canton, Ohio. Apparently, the fake officer used a flashing red light on his vehicle to stop the former World Heavyweight Champion. Here is the full story from Ohio.com:

Following a show in Canton on Jan. 5, WWE professional wrestler David Bautista had an encounter of a different kind.

Bautista told investigators that he was stopped on Interstate 77 by a man using a red flashing light on his vehicle and claiming to be an undercover officer.

Stark County sheriff's deputies were dispatched after Bautista phoned them to report that he had driven away from the ''officer'' after stopping north of 38th Street Northwest and being asked for his driver's license.

He told investigators he became suspicious because the man didn't have the usual police equipment, including a badge, the man's vehicle didn't look like a cruiser and the man was wearing camouflage pants.

Deputies, who talked with Bautista near the Everhard Road off ramp, said the suspect wasn't found.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Haha I actually have one of those red flashing light thingies, you can pick them up at the dollar store. And a little game thingie that makes the noises of cop cars, ambulances, firetrucks, etc. So all I need is a microphone to amplify that sound and I can be a cop too.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 pm

That's hilarious. What a douche though....wasting time pretending to be a cop. Some people are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:39 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
That's hilarious. What a douche though....wasting time pretending to be a cop. Some people are idiots.

Steffie I'm pretty sure that if you would have a chance to meet Edge or Jeff by pretending to be a cop you would do it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Thats great... I wanna pull people over just for fun!
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:33 pm

I feel bad but Batista did what they advise old lasies to do around here.... anyway if I were Batista I would have had fun with the fake cop and said I was a cop too.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm

LOL, that would have been interesting but a friend of mine and I were wondering how long it took him to actually notice the guy wasnt a cop. Oh well, I've actually seen someone do that before and it made me laugh, but when I said that on another forum I got chewed out a little bit lol, so hopefully it doesn't happen here.

It's an interesting thing to do I suppose, I wonder how many people that would actually work on.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:14 pm

I am just glad it was someone like Batista (who is strong enough to take care of himself) and not some random guy or girl. A lot of times the people that impersonate police officers like that do it because of criminal activity (i.e. rob you, assault you, murder you). I hope they catch the idiot. Isn't impersonating a police officer a felony charge? I know it's definitely a crime.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 am

It's a huge crime, but you know if was really a bad person as strong and as good as Batista is, we know the man can protect himself and take care of himself, but honestly no one really stands chance against a gun. Some people seem to amaze me these days at how stupid they are impersonating a cop or what not because that's like horrible when it gets down to it.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:57 pm

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:

Steffie I'm pretty sure that if you would have a chance to meet Edge or Jeff by pretending to be a cop you would do it! Laughing

That's not a fair comparison lol. But yes I would.....handcuffs are very useful things. Razz
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Credit: PWInsider.com

The man who impersonated a police officer and pulled over Batista earlier this week has turned himself in. And here's the fun part, he's a fan.

An 18-year old is now facing charges of impersonating a police officer, a first-degree misdemeanor that can result in 180 days in jail if convicted. The person turned himself in on a warrant this past Wednesday. According to the teenager's father, his son is a fan who wanted to get a picture and autograph, so he used a red light in his car to pretend he was a police officer and pulled over Batista on Interstate 77 in Ohio at 11:30pm at night.

When the fan approached Batista's car, Batista was suspicious of the "police officer", who was wearing camouflage and had no badge or police equipment. The fan said he was "working undercover". Batista drove away to a gas station and called 911, as the fake cop followed him, then turned and drove away. Because the crime is a misdemeanor, his name was not released to the public.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Sometimes it is shit like this that gets Batista pissed off. I would've liked seeing him challenge that cop to punch him Very Happy

But seriously, for that guy to turn himself in was kind of unnecessary. Yeah it's a good thing he did, but really, who cares? He's risking 6 months of jail time for a crime nobody would probably even be looking to solve.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Haha, thanks for the idiot update. And yeah he seriously screwed himself for turning himself in.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:45 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
Haha, thanks for the idiot update. And yeah he seriously screwed himself for turning himself in.

I'm not so sure... Didn't it say there was a warrant? Turning himself in would possibly give him the opportunity for a reduced charge/sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm

suck crap batista
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:04 pm

If that was a fan,he suppose to take some pills,!!!If wasnt ,i think that was a big shock for this dupe,to face with Batista,hahhah.....that wasnt a good catch...i can imagine,or maybe not coz here in the Usa the driver cannot get off from the car,in my country,the driver HAS TO get off when the officer pulling you over!!!That would be funny when Batista standing front of the bilk....like in the movies,never ending tall guy,transformers shape,and he would ask for the license coz he cannot do anything already and praying to survive that some moments!!!!hahahaha......!!!Lucky that he borned here!!!Imbecile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer   Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batista Pulled Over By Fake Police Officer
Page 1 of 1