chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pros Vs. Joes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm

There is a marathon going on today(jan.20/08 ) if you missed any shows and the new season starts in a week or so and was just wondering if anybody watches the show?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Funny, my roommate just got me watching it a bit today.

I loved watching Couture making people tap and then they bitch about it after the round. Fun stuff.

I can't wait for next season, from some of the commercials it looks like there will be some good action.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Funny, my roommate just got me watching it a bit today.

I loved watching Couture making people tap and then they bitch about it after the round. Fun stuff.

I can't wait for next season, from some of the commercials it looks like there will be some good action.

Yeah also Kurt Angle Rolling Eyes will be on it this season.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Haha, I wanna see Kurt get beat like the time with Daniel Puder. there's no ref to save him this time!
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm

So anybody watch it last night?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:18 pm

I'll probably end up downloading all one them after the season is over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:24 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I'll probably end up downloading all one them after the season is over Very Happy

Naughty tongue
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 pm

I didn't watch it. I just turned off the TV because I didn't know what it was about. The show is good?
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:47 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
I didn't watch it. I just turned off the TV because I didn't know what it was about. The show is good?

Yes,Well the title explains itself.The Proes go against Joes.Like this season had Kurt Angle on it.But it's very entertaining I recomend you watch next week on every week on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Admin wrote:
ladymahogany wrote:

Yes,Well the title explains itself.The Proes go against Joes.Like this season had Kurt Angle on it.But it's very entertaining I recomend you watch next week on every week on Thursdays.
Ah, I didn't know it had to do with wrestling. I never watch Spike except for the rare occasion that I watch TNA on TV instead of online. I will check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 am

ladymahogany wrote:

Ah, I didn't know it had to do with wrestling. I never watch Spike except for the rare occasion that I watch TNA on TV instead of online. I will check it out sometime.
Well it's only 1 of the events is wrestling. It kind of covers almost every sport from football, to wrestling, to baseball, to MMA.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 am

babaganoosh wrote:
ladymahogany wrote:

Well it's only 1 of the events is wrestling. It kind of covers almost every sport from football, to wrestling, to baseball, to MMA.
Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:40 am

I just turned on the tv and it was just at the Kurt Angle part. So I guess I'll be watching it now even though there's only like 15 minutes left...or is it 45...
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:46 am

babaganoosh wrote:
I just turned on the tv and it was just at the Kurt Angle part. So I guess I'll be watching it now even though there's only like 15 minutes left...or is it 45...

The length of the show is an hour.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 am

It is in fact 15 minutes left. Kurt Angle isn't doing that great...
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 am

lol dude that episode was hella cool, Angle wrestled in that ring after it rained. They are suppose to have Ricky Williams and Pacman Jones on there sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 am

Ricky I believe is this coming week. Pacman I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:24 am

I'm surprised the Titans let him do it, hell we don't even want him in Nashville anymore.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:34 am

Not sure how much he has left in the tank anymore to be honest. Yes he's still youngish and all that, but just look at what has happened since he left the NFL initially. He's been out of football for years. He returns with the Toronto Argonauts (which I was kind of excited about) and then did nothing and got injured, then he returns and gets injured in his first game and misses the entire season. I just don't think this guy can go like he used to anymore.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:24 am

Well he is 31. I believe, and not only that it doesn't help he has to play in the AFC. I'm saying Ricky don't have any left at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pros Vs. Joes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros Vs. Joes   Pros Vs. Joes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pros Vs. Joes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Media-
Jump to: