chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Show A SD! Star

Go down 
+8
Axl
ivi
Straight-Edge Zach
CenaDxDiva
Sykesy
Mr. Tambourine Man
Ex-Mattitude Follower
TheWalkingDead
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Big Show A SD! Star Empty
PostSubject: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:40 pm

It appears as if The Big Show is now a SmackDown superstar. Following the airing of last night’s show on the CW Network, his profile was added to the SmackDown Superstars page on the official WWE website.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Yeah, it's better that Big Show is on Smackdown rather than Raw. For a start Raw has a lot of star power with the returns of Shawn Micheals, Chris Jericho and JBL. Also like you said, Smackdown seems to be where all the superhebyweight guys go which kind of sucks because the prospect of Show facing BDV, Mark Henry and Khali isn't appealing. But a lot of guys get lost in the shuffle on Raw so I think Smackdown is a good place for Show because he will get a nice push and a solid high spot on the card.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:46 pm

I just picture Big Show being the muscle for Edge for a bit to fend off Taker and then eventually turning on Edge.

I see a lot of good things in Big Show's future.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:47 pm

I am for big show on smackdown as well.

In recent times It seems that raw has been taking all the big huge stars like JBL,Y2J and many others.Smackdown also is basically dieing for new faces they have been using 3 guys to carry the title and they need a well known face and the big show is that guy.Also big show could bring some ratings with some old school fans if WWE bring in some good fueds like Taker vs the big show.I also see big show getting a huge push around judgement day which will be great seeming he has only held the gold on two occasions and is a mis used talent.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:04 pm

I think its better for him been on Smackdown too then raw or ecw. if he was on Raw they probley would not use him but if he was Smackdown they will. Now i would love to see him kicking the crap out of Edge LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Why do all the big guys to go the show that has the CW devision?
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:51 pm

To be honest i cannot even concentrate wich show he is in...I just can concentrate on the thing will he push his big hand down in this moscito's Maywheater,trouth and just turn him out!!!Coz i hate the fact how it happened...!!!!Mayweather can suck it,with the whole of Caravan what he pulling,.....really!!!
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:59 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Yeah, it's better that Big Show is on Smackdown rather than Raw. For a start Raw has a lot of star power with the returns of Shawn Micheals, Chris Jericho and JBL. Also like you said, Smackdown seems to be where all the superhebyweight guys go which kind of sucks because the prospect of Show facing BDV, Mark Henry and Khali isn't appealing. But a lot of guys get lost in the shuffle on Raw so I think Smackdown is a good place for Show because he will get a nice push and a solid high spot on the card.

It's better for Big Show to be on SD. With Rey Mysterio gone, SD really now only has Undertaker, Batista, Edge & Kane. RAW has HHH, HBK, Cena, Orton, Jericho, & JBL.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:26 am

Good to see Big Show is on SD, he'd just fade into oblivion like most other superstars do if he was on RAW.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:56 am

It would be interesting to see Show win the ECW Championship while a member of Smackdown...anything is better then Chavo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:26 pm

That's true STL, I actually wouldn't mind seeing him as ECW champ, Chavo was alright as champ for a while though but Show would be better.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:19 pm

it was good for show they could use him well on sd and that is ironic that the cw division is on sd and yet there are a ton of big guys one there
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:06 am

I seriously wanted him to go back to ECW, just so he could defeat Chavo for the title. He was a really good ECW champion I think. Although I doubt it matters. Seeing how ECW and SmackDown have this "partnership" going on. And how Chavo was a SmackDown superstar already.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:14 am

Bumi wrote:
I seriously wanted him to go back to ECW, just so he could defeat Chavo for the title. He was a really good ECW champion I think. Although I doubt it matters. Seeing how ECW and SmackDown have this "partnership" going on. And how Chavo was a SmackDown superstar already.

I actually agree.He made the title good and not pointless since ECW's return.It was a world title back then and until morrison won it him and lashley made ECW a good show
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:56 am

Even though Lashley can't wrestle well. He took a Samion Spike by Umaga and he just lay there. Wouldn't that hurt his throat? My brother says he cannot even take a bump right.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:44 am

The ECW Championship is better as a more mid card belt. Having three World Title level straps is stupid especially when ECW is clearly the C brand. It devalues the other World level championships. The ECW Championship is good as a stepping stone to the top. I know that WWE has the US and IC Titles for that but ECW has to have something. And I completely disagree with TIC about ECW being better back with Big Show and Lashley. It sucked. Big Show is over but back then he so broke down he couldn't wrestle a decent match and Lashley has always been crap. The fans didn't like him on ECW, he didn't fit in there. You had people like Mike Knox and Test around. It produced the lowest grossing PPV in WWE history: December to Dismember. ECW is far better now. Its now used as a place where younger guys who wouldn't be given the time of day on other brands can show off what they can do. I believe John Morrison was a good champion. He can wrestle well (unlike Lashley) and was the only suitable replacement. CM Punk is a way better title chaser than champion so choosing Morrison was logical for me. Now Morrison, aswell as Burke, Punk and others, have used the time on ECW to hone their skills and will probaly go on to Raw and do well. ECW is way better now than then. Its great seeing the younger, underused people fight it out over a title. I'd like to see a couple more extreme rules matches but overall its quite good.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:59 pm

Imo ECW should be cancelled, the talent split among RAW & SD, and some should even get fired from ALL shows to make room. It'd be like trimming the fat.

The ECW World title then bounces back and forth between RAW & SD, for it to be defended. The title then becomes basically the new hardcore belt, and anytime the title is defended, all matches are 'Extreme' rules.

That's what should be done imo.

ECW hasn't been ECW, since One Night Stand. This is a bastardization of ECW, and it should be killed as quickly as possible. I look at the ECW World title higher than say the U.S. title, but it's still a mid-card belt imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Show A SD! Star   Big Show A SD! Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Show A SD! Star
Page 1 of 1