chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Orton Turn Face ??

Go down 
+8
cenaluva
stl311
Axl
wwewrestling
Mr. Tambourine Man
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
C-Makaveli
12 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Should Orton Turn Face ?? Empty
PostSubject: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 am

Now on last nights Raw we saw the entire Raw roster ( The jobbers , Umaga , Carlito & JBL ) vs John Cena and WWE Champion Randy Orton. Personally i thought it was one of the best Raw main events in along time , and thats something coming from a guy that cant stand John Cena.

My favourite moment without a doubt was when Cena scooped Cody rhodes up and threw him into the air , Orton then hit an RKO and got the cover. Now even though Orton is the top heel on Raw , the crowd was on his side during and after this match , they even cheered for him more than Cena , who is a top face.

With Orton going into Wrestlemania as WWE Champion , dont expect him to come out as it. The only person I remember leaving a recent Wrestlemania with the title after going in with it is , surprisingly is John Cena. Now when Orton leaves Wrestlemania , he should make the switch to a Face. With rumours floating around that Triple H will be turning heel again soon seeing Randy turn face would be a nice switch.

Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:49 am

Randy Orton is just one fo those guys that will never turn, like Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy. He's just too naturally dislikeable. And his face run back in 2004 bombed badly, keep him heel. He's very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:01 am

I agree wuth MF, Orton is like the evolution HHH you hate him but you still prefer him champ. He has great charisma as a heel and as a face he just doesnt work. Also i think there are more faces on raw then heels so it wouldnt work. I think they did this so in mania it can be HHH as heel, cena as face and orton as both.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:01 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Randy Orton is just one fo those guys that will never turn, like Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy. He's just too naturally dislikeable. And his face run back in 2004 bombed badly, keep him heel. He's very good at it.

You can attribute that to the fantastic booking team who thought the audience would sympathize with Orton, who's been a jackass to them, just because his team turned on him.

If they had handled it the way they handled Batista's face turn, he'd be a top babyface today.
Back to top Go down
wwewrestling
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwewrestling

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 pm

randy should stay heel, hes real good at it.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:53 pm

I'd like to see Orton go face for a short period of time, just to kind of tease the audience, then go back to heel.

Like Edge, Orton is just downright damn good at being a great heel.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Not as good as HHH though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 pm

No, not as good as HHH. HHH is one of them that has a great gift to be both a great heel or face if he wants.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:56 pm

That was a awesome match Cena and orton had yesterday.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 pm

It wasnt the greatest of matches , but the jobbers did their part. There were some awesome RKO's. The part where Cena threw Rhodes into that RKO was pritty cool.

The ending with JBL and Umaga was priceless tohugh , How JBL ran off lol.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:28 pm

To be honest, I wouldn't want Randy to turn face. He's just too good of a heel to do that. He said so himself that being a heel comes off so naturally for him and it's easier for him to go out there and be a prick.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:33 pm

stl311 wrote:
Not as good as HHH though....
Being what you are in real life in the ring is not that hard to do.

ANYWAY... Yeah Orton is good being a heel. The closest thing would be a popular heel like back in the attitude era. Or like Kennedy was before he got suspended, Now no one cares what he is anymore until he gets built up again. But Orton as a face would be interesting but only for a short period of time. I think everyone is way too used to him being a heel now.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:35 pm

I like Orton and it was pretty cool when the fans started cheering for him. He dished out some sweet RKO's Monday night.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:11 pm

MAN I AM PISSED I MISSED RAW

But back on topic i liked when orton turned face back in late 04 but it was like mtm said handled badly and i would have defenitly wanted orton and batista to switch places. But then again orton is a good heel ,though i would have to say that edge is a better one i would love to see orton turn face and HHH turn heel.At WM have orton be both,cena face, and HHH heel because i dont like HHH but he was one damn good heel and you just got to love to hate him. They should just let him have a shot at being face and then if it goes well with the crowd and they love him they should keep him that way, but if not just have him go for a short period and then turn him back. In my opinion i think that it is good for some superstars to switch between heel and face just to mix it up a little. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Orton Turn Face ??   Should Orton Turn Face ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Orton Turn Face ??
Page 1 of 1